• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Elc Mens Holiday Accessories - Promo Code Added

elcmens

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
5240313886_ee21c27d1a_z.jpg
elc Mens has recently released our Holiday Accessory 100 days collection. After spending a lot of the summer in the Colorado mountains we were inspired to create a few custom accessories for the holidays. We sourced burlwood pipes from Italy and Damascus steel stag handled knives and then worked with SF's own Zissou to help out with the leather. We are using a Horween's Huntsman Cromexcel and the product has come out amazing. See the items in detail below. We have start to pick up a little good press and are hoping it continues over the next week or so. Racked.com Hypebeast
5240314002_922bc9362c_z.jpg
5240314514_e5affbbb64_z.jpg
Crestone Knife - $170 Imported Damascus steel knife with genuine stag handle. Horween's Huntsmans leather sheath with brass hardware. Ships with custom leather bound rabbit's foot
5240313922_15751fcba6_z.jpg
5240314208_fb9f375c51_z.jpg
Westcliffe Flask - $285 A fully adjustable shoulder holster crafted from Horween's Huntsman leather. This chromexcel leather is waxed on the flesh side for added durability. The flask is brass-plated stainless steel with custom leather bound cap. Ships with custom leather bound rabbits foot
5239717985_36f71db6fd_z.jpg
The Humbolt Pipe - $125 Italian Artigiana burl wood pipe with 1/8th bend bit, laser engraved complete with brass hardware. Ships with custom leather bound rabbit's foot
5239717911_b4478f73dc_z.jpg
Ellingwood Keychain - $60 This keychain made with brass trigger clip and Horween’s leather key guard. Ships with custom leather bound rabbit’s foot You can find any of these goods available in limited quantity on the elc Mens Website I would love to hear any feedback, and HUGE thanks to Zissou for all his incredible craftsmanship For a 20% Style Forum Discount use Promo Code { sfholiday20 } - no brackets

KBW

Reaction score
id be as well

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that knife is awesome

510kut

Reaction score
I'd be interested as well. The knife looks badass, but I dunno if I can justify it lol.

elcmens

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
OK for those who are interested if you now click through to our webstore and enter the promo code of {{ sfholiday20 }} no brackets you will get 20% off any of the items for the holiday collection. If anyone has issues with the code let me know!

Enjoy!

elcmens

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Someone mentioned that they were having trouble with the code, I just updated it and did a test and it seems to be working! Let me know if anyone is still having issues

elcmens

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Keyhooks are almost gone but we have a handful of Flasks and Knives left. Get a jump on them and use the Promo { sfholiday20 } - no brackets and get 20% off

alexanduh

Reaction score
is that a real rabbit foot?

does it end up smelling bad?

*excuse the noob questions
biggrin.gif

fasterstill

Reaction score
It is a real rabbits foot all of which have been cleaned and treated. They start with very little or no odor and they are all removable

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads