1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Eight Polo paisleys, Paul Stuart paisley, Stefano Ricci.

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

Just a few quick things for sale. If you're still waiting for purchased items from previous sales, a number of items were returned to my place after I got back from North Carolina. This applies to every international shipment and a couple domestic ones. This was due to an error on my part using the automated postal center. Most things were shipped Friday, I have a couple that will be going out on Monday. I sincerely apologize for the delay.

Anyway, here are the goods. All prices include shipping. I can do paypal, MO, check, whatever. International shipping is fine, if you live someplace with significant shipping cost increases we'll work it out.

[​IMG]

Eight RL Polo paisley neckties, $12 apiece or $80 for the whole lot (including bonus tie, see below). Would much rather sell as a lot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bonus tie for the Polo lot -- Godfry's (wonderful high-end men's shop in Columbus) textured silk striped tie. Flash did kind of weird things to this photo, sorry.

[​IMG]

Red/blue Stefano Ricci tie, $25.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Terrifically weighted Paul Stuart paisley tie, $22.

[​IMG]

2. Bergdorf Goodwill

I've received a couple of interested offers for individual paisleys. As I said, I'd much prefer to do this as a lot, but if no one is interested in the full spread by day's end, I'll break it up. Feel free to PM me with your interest in a specific tie.

3. Bergdorf Goodwill

Photobucket is down for maintenance, as they have joined the coalition of online resources dedicated to making my head explode. Should be up soon enough.

4. Mujib

Mujib Senior member

Are any of them non-silk?

5. Bergdorf Goodwill

No. I do have other ties that are wool/cashmere though, if you are especially interested in non-silk materials.

6. Modernist

Modernist Senior member

What is the width of the ties?

7. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

great paisleys! are these new or used/mint?