• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

tailoredtech

Reaction score
First post on SF! Went full Eidos today. Only recently got into menswear, within the last 2 years, and fell in love with this brand after seeing others wear it on instagram. Been buying pieces off of eBay whenever I find them.

SS17 has become my new favourite! I wish I was into Eidos back then cause I would have grabbed so many items of that release. Anyone know alternative brands that have that SS17 look? Especially these pants:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
First post on SF! Went full Eidos today. Only recently got into menswear, within the last 2 years, and fell in love with this brand after seeing others wear it on instagram. Been buying pieces off of eBay whenever I find them.

View attachment 1222490

SS17 has become my new favourite! I wish I was into Eidos back then cause I would have grabbed so many items of that release. Anyone know alternative brands that have that SS17 look? Especially these pants:

View attachment 1222494

Those aren’t actually pants, they are dhoti, which is a single piece of fabric that is wrapped and folded in a way to create that fit.

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone got this in L and want to let go? View attachment 1222513

I have this shirt in a small. The cuffs were so undersized that I could not actually button them over my wrists. No idea if that was a one-off issue or one of the many "charming" Eidos manufacturing quirks. Just a heads-up, though.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Those aren’t actually pants, they are dhoti, which is a single piece of fabric that is wrapped and folded in a way to create that fit.

Good to know! Just curious, was there ever any interest in attempting to create a more RTW version of a dhoti, that was already structured without having someone wrap it themself? Seems like it could be somewhat difficult to make.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good to know! Just curious, was there ever any interest in attempting to create a more RTW version of a dhoti, that was already structured without having someone wrap it themself? Seems like it could be somewhat difficult to make.

OscarO

Reaction score
After looking through my luggage for this years vacation in Italy, one brand is featured a lot..
6 pairs of lupos, 2 pairs of Morgan chinos, seersucker ghurka, nmwa jacket and ck-eidos loafers

Nbarbar

Reaction score
After looking through my luggage for this years vacation in Italy, one brand is featured a lot..
6 pairs of lupos, 2 pairs of Morgan chinos, seersucker ghurka, nmwa jacket and ck-eidos loafers
Always so bummer I missed those seersucker ghurkas.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
been eyeing this one. seen it IRL?

I've tried those pants on in a different cloth. They're pretty cool, but also kind of hard to wear unless you're committed to a certain look. Whereas I feel like Eidos' more "unusual" trousers -- like the Agy and Ghurkas -- are reasonably easy to incorporate into a wardrobe.

dkboze

Reaction score
I've tried those pants on in a different cloth. They're pretty cool, but also kind of hard to wear unless you're committed to a certain look. Whereas I feel like Eidos' more "unusual" trousers -- like the Agy and Ghurkas -- are reasonably easy to incorporate into a wardrobe.

Makes sense, thanks Derek. Agys I’ve found super easy

tailoredtech

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to find Agy pants in my size for a bit now. Only seen an S on eBay.

However I just saw 18east hint at some new Gorecki cargos that kinda have a similar vibe to them (from the two teaser shots they’ve posted).

michaellosauro

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to find Agy pants in my size for a bit now. Only seen an S on eBay.

However I just saw 18east hint at some new Gorecki cargos that kinda have a similar vibe to them (from the two teaser shots they’ve posted).
Depending on how tall you are, a S may well fit. I'm 5'11ish and wear M, but could definitely wear S if I wanted a cropped look.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads