• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

pleatedjeans

Reaction score
Old old pre-Antonio Eidos garment washed fused jacket.

Big sleeves, low cut arms, fits big - I picked one up for like 40 bucks off yoox ages ago and its basically sat unworn

slimster

Reaction score
Might've been discussed before but couldn't find it - I recently got an Augusto (same model as that one from Yoox recently posted) and just realised I'm not sure how many buttons to get sewed on the sleeves.

You guys have any preferences? First jacket I've had with unfinished sleeves and not really sure what, if anything, I prefer. Maybe the casual nature of it something to consider?

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Might've been discussed before but couldn't find it - I recently got a an Augusto (same model as that one from Yoox recently posted) and just realised I'm not sure how many buttons to get sewed on the sleeves.

You guys have any preferences? First jacket I've had with unfinished sleeves and not really sure what, if anything, I prefer. Maybe the casual nature of it something to consider?

two.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might've been discussed before but couldn't find it - I recently got a an Augusto (same model as that one from Yoox recently posted) and just realised I'm not sure how many buttons to get sewed on the sleeves.

i personally do one on all odd jackets…
three on suits.
but, can't supersede the man himself.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/interest-check-size-m-eidos-aran-knit-sweater.15378/

Considering selling this sweater, though I haven't made up my mind. If someone desperately wants it, let me know.

IMG_9056.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should keep it. It's great, unique and fits great

Last edited:

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a New York Blues navy Lupo in XL, let me know.

chickenfark

Reaction score
Similarly, been downsizing and may let go of my agy pajama pants in black, size XL, let me know if you're interested.

DSC_3422.jpg

konix

Reaction score
Heads up that Marcus Malmborg posted a bunch of Eidos stuff on Tradera. Some really nice stuff if it's in your size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads