• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yea, literally all sorts of things get made into something and dumped on to eBay....

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well it’s the price that made the sell..., for all I know they might have write down most of the fabric inventory any way

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am sure they are producing with a margin built in. I doubt they are only liquidating aged inventory. Again, they know they have buyers on this thread.

I doubt it. When I was there they had me do a selection of warehouse fabrics to keep Michelangelo cutting garments first and foremost. They went to sample sale and ebay. DiLusso is a sales avenue for this and a way to unload their warehouse of old stock and samples.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Antonio, when Michael Jordan came back he won three more championships. And probably got a better shoe deal :)

Not going to happen. Apparently they are bringing in Simon's former assistant to take over.

forsan

Reaction score
I had nothing to do with this. The rust down anorak first proto however, was going to be dope.

Antonio, do you mind sharing more about your idea for the rust down anorak? Not sure if that sample on ebay is anywhere close to what you had intended but I find it rad and am curious about what you were envisioning.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Antonio, do you mind sharing more about your idea for the rust down anorak? Not sure if that sample on ebay is anywhere close to what you had intended but I find it rad and am curious about what you were envisioning.

It was actually part of EIDOS for POETS, a six-piece collaboration we had planned to (re)launch Gino Iannucci's brand. We were going to make 25 of everything and have it exclusively at Barney's. Per Gino, the group was based on the 80's cycling classic, Breaking Away. As you can see from the original sketch, the silhouette was supposed to be slightly longer, with an uneven hem as a splash guard for puddles. The fabrics in the group overall were incredible. Here's a photo of what the parka looks like on: Was very small and crazy tight in the forearm.

EIDOS FOR POETS DROP.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 3.03.50 PM.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads