• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was the Ragosta only made in three colors offered at NMWA? Any other iterations for SS18?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Was the Ragosta only made in three colors offered at NMWA? Any other iterations for SS18?

Nope - there is also an army green japanese waxed weather cloth and a navy cotton sateen. Jack straw has the sateen, don’t recall who bought the green but there is a photo floating around of Quinton in it somewhere and it looks great.

Edit: Here you go. Maybe Tabor (one of the last new accounts I brought in) picked this up?

1794A205-4BF4-411F-B4DE-6F4D26AB6AB0.png

3CB7311B-D6E2-4355-AF93-0758DF4A67EC.jpeg

Last edited:

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Peter’s on a mission to snag every style I ever made with a belt.
Pretty much. And funny enough, most of them look just as good open with the belt tied in the back. Great design.
@UrbanComposition, I saw it on there, and knew I needed to notify someone! Couldn't remember if it was you or someone else though...
Thanks bruh:fistbump: I did mention it several pages back.
Edit: might as well throw this out there too: if anyone has the earlier iteration of the Ragosta in gray herringbone in 48, HMU.

Last edited:

John L

Reaction score
1022780_mrp_fr_l.jpg

Man, I can't wait for the day I can represent clients in court wearing a hoodie.

Probably won't be this year though.

Or the next.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally snagged the ajrak cardigan on eBay. Thank you homie, if you happen to watch this thread ;)
Saw that and wished I could have snagged it. Spring is always such an expensive time of year, sigh...
But you will look way cooler and wear it much more than I would’ve.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, killer.

You know with Turkish Air flights as inexpensive as they typically are I’m wondering why I haven’t been on a trip there.
My wife went there twice before we were married. She’s like, no more Sicily, we’re doing Turkey! And the pics I’ve seen are amazing. We’re doing a 10-day tour with a couple extra days in Istanbul. With $900 nonstop flights from SF, it’s hard to argue.

MTLinStyle

Reaction score
I’m struggling with the idea of ordering a 46 when I’m a 42. The 44s I see on Ebay have 18.5” shoulders, which makes no sense to me. I’ve measured thousands of jackets and I don’t think I’ve ever seen an OTR 44 with 18.5” shoulders.

The narrowing shoulders issue has been at least 10 years in the making. I need 19" for my shoulders and that was the measurement for many SF-approved makers (Cornelliani, Canali, etc) in Eu 52 size back in 2008-2010. Today it is more frequent to find EU 56 with 19" shoulders, some are still that wide in EU 54

MTLinStyle

Reaction score
Nope - there is also an army green japanese waxed weather cloth and a navy cotton sateen. Jack straw has the sateen, don’t recall who bought the green but there is a photo floating around of Quinton in it somewhere and it looks great.

Edit: Here you go. Maybe Tabor (one of the last new accounts I brought in) picked this up?

View attachment 940387
View attachment 940397
This army green Ragosta is incredible. Why wasn't I told about it before ...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads