• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

YseanY

Reaction score
I’m fairly slim, but with quite big thighs. I have 50 in my other eidos trousers which fit me fine.
Not sure if the cord is supposed to be thicker, but I wouldn’t think so. Pm me if you are interested, now I’m just hoping for a second restock with some size 50 cords:rolleyes2:

Email Marcus on the 50 Sal cords, he should have just received a indigo one in 50. ;) I actually had the opposite experience as you, I needed to size down on the Sal/Lorenzo from the UAB.

elfton

Reaction score
Grabbed the cream wool sweater in M from Mr P today, seems someone returned it.

Tried a friend’s belted cardigan, it was so heavy, soft and cosy I just had to get a knit.

I'm the friend! Enjoying the cardigan all the time: dressed down at home, dressed up at work. One of the most comfortable pieces I've owned.

0242DD92-9311-4A6C-9A3C-86BE4B310261.jpg

YseanY

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a 48 Sal in the Navy Light Flannel, PM me. Thinking about selling it as I realized I have too many Navy trousers.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not found Eidos dress pants to be noticeably slim in the leg. The Sal model is fuller in the leg than, say, the Epaulet Walt model in the same size.

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Want to echo the sentiment on the New York Blues lupos. Ordered one in brown from MM; upon receiving it I instantly ordered the white, navy and indigo as well. Shame the taupe was sold out or I’d have the entire palette.

Moving production was a great decision that resulted in a fantastic product and a worthy sunset for Eidos under Ciongoli management. Big ups @NickPollica!

I am very pleased with mine too. My only wish was they were a little shorter. They are too long to wear untucked/casually - at least for me. My original Lupo had the perfect length for this.

slimster

Reaction score
The hem of the lupo could be a bit less curved to make it look less sloppy untucked but the length itself is perfect for me at least, where I can wear it both ways. I prefer it tucked though for the above reason.

everyday

Reaction score
As a tall someone who never wears untucked shirts, I really appreciate the length ;).
I actually found the collar roll not as stable as SS17's model, if we're nitpicking, though. But maybe it's the fabric?

Viktor Arvidsson

Reaction score
@NickPollica
The Shay navy and gray Donegal Herringbone Shay coat at Stanley Korshak, what can you say about fabric etc. on that?
Also sizing? Size up or down if betwwen sizes?

slimster

Reaction score
This latest version is my first so cannot compare but the collar does become quite flat unless worn with a cardigan or jacket. I love the thick spongey cotton though!

paddymac

Reaction score
I recently got my first Lupo....was wondering if it will shrink abit if I wash it at 40 degrees?

It is tad big right now

slimster

Reaction score
No shrinkage at all that I’ve noticed. Only washed them in 40 degrees and aired dried of course.

I seldom find cotton shrinking in the wash itself though, but rather in the drying process unless you air dry it.

Noochie

Reaction score
@NickPollica Sizing help for Righe knit for someone who is 6'2"? I take a M in the fair isle and shirts, but this one seems short in body. M or L for this? Thanks!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Re: the Righe - I’m close to 6’4” and I have the medium. You thought think of that style less a sweater and more of a pullover bomber style.

The american polos are rigorously preshrunk so you can wash on hot and put them in the dryer on high and they won’t shrink at all. That’s the power of a supplier that knows how to make properly washed product.

Finally, with the collar, you just have to “set” it. I posted a video on how to do this a while back. You do that and it won’t fall flat.

Not sure about what Shays you are talking about but I believe they run TTS.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads