• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

konadog

Reaction score
Just bought one of the Eidos slim fit suits that are on sale at Bloomies.com. Chose my normal 52/42 suit size. Hoping this fits as well as others say as it looks gorgeous and was a nice price.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been posted but anyone know the model of this one from Bloomingdale's?

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The photo is not representative of the product bloomies sells. The photo is of a tenero jacket. The product you will get is the 2-button Balthazar.

Very helpful. Thank you!

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The reality is in past sales better prices were had at Bloomimgdales a few miles uptown.

I didn't compare prices between the two, but I can tell you that the selection was much better at the sample sale. The Bloomies salesmen insist that the Eidos buy has remained consistent, but it seems to me to have gotten a lot smaller this year. The space allotted to Eidos is certainly smaller.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That picture is decently accurate and that's the lowest you're probably going to see without some very one off

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
After months of battling with our suppliers, I'm happy to announce our Ajrak medallion cardigan has finally arrived. The knit jacquard pattern is based on tradtional Rajasthani indigo textiles that are block printed by hand in the Ajrak style. We spun together four different colors of cotton yarn (navy with black and cream with ecru) to give the pattern a suble depth of texture. You really need to see it up close to appreciate how beautiful it is. The garment is knit full but light and layers easily over a tee shirt or pajamas around the house.

Only 10 produced. Exclusively available at Martin Patrick 3.

Last edited:

Cityplace

Reaction score
^^ So, so nice. I wish I could find it on the Martin Patrick 3 website!!

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ So, so nice. I wish I could find it on the Martin Patrick 3 website!!

If anyone really wants this and needs a proxy (assuming this does not make it to the website), PM me. Serious buyers only, please.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads