• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that it’s hitting summer I have to get that batik print suit out and find and excuse to wear it.

Always loved that donegal roll neck in the third pic but never had a chance to get my hands on it. I used to have the tan basketweave sweater in the last pic and stupidly sold it at the beginning of the pandemic to my growing regret.

Loved and still love all of my Eidos pieces, was a few years ahead of its time anticipating the causalization of our wardrobes and the move to looser silhouettes.

inTROYspection

Reaction score
54R (44R) Tenero tan-brown houndstooth wool blazer. Tenero model fits slim, so this is more like a 52 (42). Asking $275 USD shipped.

See more details at listing link: https://www.styleforum.net/buyandse...l-tenero-blazer-sport-coat-size-54r-eu.29967/

Eidos Houndstooth 1.jpeg

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
why on earth the factory put that buttoning point so high and also made the patch pockets so high is the eternal mystery

If I remember correctly m, I tried to lengthen pattern from an existing model and their solution was to just add length to the bottom. This was the type of approach that led to many of the fit issues.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why on earth the factory put that buttoning point so high and also made the patch pockets so high is the eternal mystery

One of my first Eidos pieces was a pre order sport coat via No Man Walks Alone in blue donegal wool, fall/winter weight. When it arrived, the center button (3r2) was fine, but the top and bottom buttons and button holes were comically too close to the center button.The No Man team readily agreed and sent in an order for a remake. The replacement turned out fine. I’m glad they had enough fabric to make another coat. But I scratch my head how the factory let the first coat out the door (and why it was made that way in the first place….)

TheBlackDonDraper

Reaction score
A couple of Eidos Handmade Dress Shirts For Sale Via the Bay today. Picked this up at an Eidos Sample Sale in NYC years back. Check my sig:

madcap

Reaction score
I realize this is likely the longest of long shots, but is there anyone on this forum that would be willing to part with their Ajrak cardigan to a good home for a reasonable price?

I’ve been keeping an eye on this forum for a while, hoping that one would pop up, but with the extremely limited release, I’m suspecting I may be out of luck at this point. Nevertheless, I figured it would at least be worth asking in an attempt to get my hands on this absolute work of sartorial art.

I promise to treat it well (proper care and storage; no hangers!) and, in the highly unlikely event I ever decide to part with it myself, I promise to post it here to make sure it stays within the SF community. If any of the special few sees this and is willing to sell, please shoot me a PM!

upflup

Reaction score
Some great Antonio era Eidos sample blazers on eBay right now
Here’s one example

There's a lot of good stuff on Luxeswap from Eidos right now and I have to watch through the window while I stand in the rain because it's all too small.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads