• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

gardenvariety

Reaction score
Interest check....

Picked this off from yoox last year. Never wore it so figured maybe it’s time to find it a new home. 100% loro piana cashmere. Size XL. Fits slim. Probably best for a large/42. Has one of the yoox tags still on it. $400 shipped.

View attachment 1559925 View attachment 1559926

Also have Size 54 black cord hunting jacket. Got it from nmwa archive sale a few years back. Need to get pics, never worn. $200 shipped.

Is the color of the hunting jacket's lining light grey or the darker checked color? If you have pics can you post those?

chickenfark

Reaction score
Interest check on this wonderful herringbone Palermo topcoat - looking for $400, size 40/50IT, can take much better pics tomorrow!

SOLD!

1614214614111.png

Last edited:

michaellosauro

Reaction score
Shooting my shot on a few items I've missed out on over the years. If anyone has the following and is looking to offload, let me know:
  • Eidos x Vanson Grizzly (L or maybe XL)
  • Knitwear from FW16/In Esilio through the end of Antonio's tenure (L or XL)
  • Band-collar shirts, especially gauze popovers (L or XL)
  • Wide-neck short- & long-sleeve tees (L or XL)
  • Agy pants (could always use more) (M or larger)
I've also got a pair of NWOB gray Eidos house slippers that I'd be interested in selling or trading. Untagged but should fit an 8/8.5.

aiur

Reaction score
Shooting my shot on a few items I've missed out on over the years. If anyone has the following and is looking to offload, let me know:
  • Eidos x Vanson Grizzly (L or maybe XL)
  • Knitwear from FW16/In Esilio through the end of Antonio's tenure (L or XL)
  • Band-collar shirts, especially gauze popovers (L or XL)
  • Wide-neck short- & long-sleeve tees (L or XL)
  • Agy pants (could always use more) (M or larger)
I've also got a pair of NWOB gray Eidos house slippers that I'd be interested in selling or trading. Untagged but should fit an 8/8.5.
I have the Grizzly in XL https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/eidos-x-vanson-roughout-grizzly-jacket-size-xl.20019/

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NYC blues -- the Basquiat collection.

Think it was fw 17. Might be the wrong year.

That was when Eidos was halfway to 18East. Really great collection. I just finally managed to get hold of the amazing indigo cord suit / set-up in my size which I've been looking for ever since the collection came out.

efta

Reaction score
Might as well do an interest check myself, I've got a Ciro chalkstripe flannel in 48 that has yet to see the light of day (I have altered the trousers, but I don't think Ive ever worn them). Any interest? It's the one with the funky stripes. EU based.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads