• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

Dzzzzz

Reaction score
Letting go a bundle of 3 size S Lupos from the latest made in Italy batch. Barely worn, 2-3 washings each. $105 plus shipping from US. PM for more pictures and measurements.

C0CC2245-2591-4332-B191-06C3FD0BDAA4.jpeg

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yet another interest check as I plumb the depths of my closet...

Will go on the B&S shortly but as usual very amenable to offers for a speedy sale etc

Tenero 100% linen (bit slubby) in a very small fitting 54R (~21in chest)
basically new (tried on a few times but never made it to the tailor, sleeves unfinished)

7.jpg

11.jpg

circumspice

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel a bit stupid but I can't figure out how to checkout in my cart on the ncs site

Did you pick a size after picking a color? Once I did that, I could enter my address, and then pay with paypal.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For fans of the sweaters I did at Eidos, you may be interested in ncsLab. It’s designed by my former knitwear consultant, who helped me develop every sweater I made in Italy. His own sweater brand is incredible. Simple, beautiful silhouettes, fantastic yarns, great colors. It is all produced in Modena at the facility where Stone Island runs all their knits. He has an incredible store in Bergamo and, after much pushing from me, is launching international ecommerce tomorrow at https://www.ncs-lab-cashmere.com/. I can’t recommend his product enough for both men and women (all of my wife’s favorite clothing has come from NCS). Lookbooks attached below.

Since I love my Eidos knits and 18 East is pretty much out of the sweater game these days I decided to give NCS a try. I got a crewneck and a rollneck and out of the box the color, cut, and make are all top notch (and price isn’t bad, considering). Thanks for the recommendation. Going to maybe try to get something for my wife as well as the women’s stuff looks quite nice, too.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Since I love my Eidos knits and 18 East is pretty much out of the sweater game these days I decided to give NCS a try. I got a crewneck and a rollneck and out of the box the color, cut, and make are all top notch (and price isn’t bad, considering). Thanks for the recommendation. Going to maybe try to get something for my wife as well as the women’s stuff looks quite nice, too.

NCS product is exceptional. It should be called out that Nicola is the only Italian vendor I worked with in 5 years that I chose to continue with at 18 East. Wish the 18 East customer saw value in Italian knits. Anyway, I hope Nicola continues to put his entire collections online because the pieces he creates for his store in Bergamo we’re always insanely inspiring. It was one of the few places my wife was always excited to see bags from in my suitcase after a design trip.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NCS product is exceptional. It should be called out that Nicola is the only Italian vendor I worked with in 5 years that I chose to continue with at 18 East. Wish the 18 East customer saw value in Italian knits. Anyway, I hope Nicola continues to put his entire collections online because the pieces he creates for his store in Bergamo we’re always insanely inspiring. It was one of the few places my wife was always excited to see bags from in my suitcase after a design trip.
Was he who made the Trek turtleneck ? I love that thing

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Was he who made the Trek turtleneck ? I love that thing

What is funny is that I landed in Bergamo with a sketch of that sweater, walked into his shop and saw that he already had something in the NCS collection that was nearly identical (the shaker stitch across the whole yoke, not just the shoulders, with a shorter and tighter neck).

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is funny is that I landed in Bergamo with a sketch of that sweater, walked into his shop and saw that he already had something in the NCS collection that was nearly identical (the shaker stitch across the whole yoke, not just the shoulders, with a shorter and tighter neck).
Great minds! I wore it today coincidentally. So good. I was thinking how sad I'd be if it got a moth hole or something.

robw

Reaction score
PSA. if anyone is interested the isaia/eidos sample sale today has BOGO free on Eidos items. Decent selection of outerwear and sweaters and shirts although i didnt pick through everything. Bought 2 nice shearling jackets for 379. Though that was a pretty good deal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads