• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Before I post to Buy & Sell, I’ll give everyone a heads up that I have a navy ragosta (95% wool, 5% cashmere) in size 56 available for sale. Barely worn as I have a couple other field jackets that get worn more. It’s the same one in the link below. Feel free to PM me if interested.

How much are you asking?

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling my white silk-cotton shirt. I’m not sure what the name of this collar design was but it’s really great and the fabric is subtle and special. Shame the sleeves are too short for me.

tobehknese

Reaction score
Sunday comfy dressing
-coat & sneakers by eidos
A7EB1F2F-9C4B-4EE9-AF6A-4CEEB857806A.jpeg

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fellow Eidos enthusiasts, I recently decided to let go of several of my past pieces to forum affiliate Luxeswap and they recently hit the ebay auction floor. All really great pieces that I struggled to part with, but such is how it goes when trying to really consolidate the closet and when the pants no longer fit :(

SS16 Fantastic and thick terry knit polos (more like a knit than traditional polo):
Augusto jacket that I think was only carried at Barneys (RIP) a few seasons back: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-MENSWEAR...832892?hash=item522e3969fc:g:uSkAAOSwJBdePNx~

Fan favorite Sal trousers in a black/brown microcheck flannel: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-MENSWEAR...867965?hash=item522e39f2fd:g:oJ4AAOSw-elePN33

Tenero jersey blazer/suit jacket: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-1-MENS...833037?hash=item522e396a8d:g:k5YAAOSwEhlePJlp

SS16 Linen blend lounge pants:
FW16 Boucle wool trousers, really tremendous piece:
FW16 Indigo striped Boat Neck Crew:
FW16 Band collar striped shirt:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Fellow Eidos enthusiasts, I recently decided to let go of several of my past pieces to forum affiliate Luxeswap and they recently hit the ebay auction floor. All really great pieces that I struggled to part with, but such is how it goes when trying to really consolidate the closet and when the pants no longer fit :(

SS16 Fantastic and thick terry knit polos (more like a knit than traditional polo):
Augusto jacket that I think was only carried at Barneys (RIP) a few seasons back: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-MENSWEAR...832892?hash=item522e3969fc:g:uSkAAOSwJBdePNx~

Fan favorite Sal trousers in a black/brown microcheck flannel: https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-MENSWEAR...867965?hash=item522e39f2fd:g:oJ4AAOSw-elePN33

Tenero jersey blazer/suit jacket: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-1-MENS...833037?hash=item522e396a8d:g:k5YAAOSwEhlePJlp

SS16 Linen blend lounge pants:
FW16 Boucle wool trousers, really tremendous piece:
FW16 Indigo striped Boat Neck Crew:
FW16 Band collar striped shirt:

:slayer:

PT2011

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to eidos... picked up a suit recently. These are the bottoms:

My question is, would these trousers be a similar fit? https://www.modaoperandi.com/eidos-fw18/wool-mohair-straight-leg-trousers

i'm having a tough time finding standard cuts Eidos uses online. It's hard to tell if both pants are cut the same way. The first pair was extremely slim. I had to have the waist let out on my 54. Typically, I need a 54 taken in. For perspective, I had a pair of Camoshita trousers size 52 that fit nice in the waist hemmed the same time I brought the Eidos pants in.

Basically, if they're cut the same, I'm probably not interested in another pair.

veloaudio

Reaction score
Just posted a cardigan and Chambray shirt in B&S. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

michaellosauro

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for house slippers similar to the ones Eidos used to make. Are any makers doing something like this today? Or does anyone have a pair (9.5US) they don’t want anymore?
34FEFF80-D219-4891-994F-67A91DE10305.jpeg
D270CD0B-3A38-49B9-AC00-5ADB42228210.jpeg
26D39EBF-0D8E-47F4-9FF5-61B0B93960DD.jpeg

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have those house slippers. You should be warned that regular use will wreck them. Mine are on their last legs.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for house slippers similar to the ones Eidos used to make. Are any makers doing something like this today? Or does anyone have a pair (9.5US) they don’t want anymore?

these are based on the loro piana quilted cashmere house slippers which are the world’s best. psycho expensive but truly the most luxurious and incredible thing I’ve ever owned.

Mr ME

Reaction score

I got a brand new pair of the last one, but it’s a size EU42 (about a US 8)... bought them on a chance, but it’s to small for me!

Willing to let them go if anyone is interested?!?

michaellosauro

Reaction score
these are based on the loro piana quilted cashmere house slippers which are the world’s best. psycho expensive but truly the most luxurious and incredible thing I’ve ever owned.
Good god, you were not exaggerating.

I should have qualified my ask: Any options that are not upwards of $700?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads