• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that it’s hitting summer I have to get that batik print suit out and find and excuse to wear it.

Always loved that donegal roll neck in the third pic but never had a chance to get my hands on it. I used to have the tan basketweave sweater in the last pic and stupidly sold it at the beginning of the pandemic to my growing regret.

Loved and still love all of my Eidos pieces, was a few years ahead of its time anticipating the causalization of our wardrobes and the move to looser silhouettes.

inTROYspection

Reaction score

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
why on earth the factory put that buttoning point so high and also made the patch pockets so high is the eternal mystery
If I remember correctly m, I tried to lengthen pattern from an existing model and their solution was to just add length to the bottom. This was the type of approach that led to many of the fit issues.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why on earth the factory put that buttoning point so high and also made the patch pockets so high is the eternal mystery
One of my first Eidos pieces was a pre order sport coat via No Man Walks Alone in blue donegal wool, fall/winter weight. When it arrived, the center button (3r2) was fine, but the top and bottom buttons and button holes were comically too close to the center button.The No Man team readily agreed and sent in an order for a remake. The replacement turned out fine. I’m glad they had enough fabric to make another coat. But I scratch my head how the factory let the first coat out the door (and why it was made that way in the first place….)

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrachwartz