• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm selling a pair of beige seersucker trousers from this most recent spring season (I think the sal model in 48, unworn/unhemmed but washed once). Please DM me if interested.

hrv123

Reaction score
Shameless plug for my buy and sell listing.
Emerald green cashmere/wool sport coat and guncheck cashmere/ wool from the Eidos x NMWA days

hrv123

Reaction score
Also letting go of my Eidos x NMWA Solaro suit with Sal trousers

Booter

Reaction score
Are there any styled shots of this from a lookbook?
A couple from this thread and NMWA:

(Per Antonio’s comment this was one size smaller than Q would normally wear)

The Maremmana Shearling - A technical update to our perennial classic. My brother (who initially asked me to create the style the first season) wanted me to make him one he could actually hunt in. He said the outer shell needed to be water repellent with a compact weave so it wouldn't catch on brambles, etc. but also extremely warm. My answer was to do the shell in a peached Japanes weather cloth (the same fabric as the Chiaia) and lined in real shearling.

stifler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows where I can buy a 42S Eidos Tenero solid charcoal wool suit, please let me know. I just got it in navy from Gilt and absolutely love it

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This may be a long shot, but if anybody has a NWT Eidos NMWA suit in 40R, please let me know!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.