• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

pi34

Reaction score
Does anyone know the measurements on the jackets for NMWA in size 42/52?

pi34

Reaction score
Nevermind - it sold. If whoever bought the glenplaid suit (either 52 or or 54) from the archive sale finds that they don't like it or the fit isn't right, let me know! Will gladly take off your hands at purchase price.

Teger

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
FYI one of the italian sample sellers has everything marked down 75% on ebay -- suits are $175 or so shipped to the US, spotcoats $150. lots of product. just snagged a pinpoint grey cotton/linen/silk suit

upflup

Reaction score
Real bummer the suit pants won't fit me on the Balthazar. I'd have to bring those bad boys in 4 inches. Someone please buy the charcoal suit so I don't keep telling myself I'll somehow make it work if I buy it.

letsgofire

Reaction score
Does anyone have a blue Nicola blazer in a XL that they can part with? I’m referring to the one sold at MrPorter / Nordstrom.

Robs89

Reaction score
FYI one of the italian sample sellers has everything marked down 75% on ebay -- suits are $175 or so shipped to the US, spotcoats $150. lots of product. just snagged a pinpoint grey cotton/linen/silk suit
Are you thinking about this Sartoriadilusso?

Nbarbar

Reaction score
Is it insane to try and tailor a Carlo jacket down from 56 to 54/52?

Such a great jacket.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.