• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

tailoredtech

Reaction score
First post on SF! Went full Eidos today. Only recently got into menswear, within the last 2 years, and fell in love with this brand after seeing others wear it on instagram. Been buying pieces off of eBay whenever I find them.

SS17 has become my new favourite! I wish I was into Eidos back then cause I would have grabbed so many items of that release. Anyone know alternative brands that have that SS17 look? Especially these pants:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
First post on SF! Went full Eidos today. Only recently got into menswear, within the last 2 years, and fell in love with this brand after seeing others wear it on instagram. Been buying pieces off of eBay whenever I find them.

View attachment 1222490

SS17 has become my new favourite! I wish I was into Eidos back then cause I would have grabbed so many items of that release. Anyone know alternative brands that have that SS17 look? Especially these pants:

View attachment 1222494
Those aren’t actually pants, they are dhoti, which is a single piece of fabric that is wrapped and folded in a way to create that fit.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Those aren’t actually pants, they are dhoti, which is a single piece of fabric that is wrapped and folded in a way to create that fit.
Good to know! Just curious, was there ever any interest in attempting to create a more RTW version of a dhoti, that was already structured without having someone wrap it themself? Seems like it could be somewhat difficult to make.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Good to know! Just curious, was there ever any interest in attempting to create a more RTW version of a dhoti, that was already structured without having someone wrap it themself? Seems like it could be somewhat difficult to make.

dkboze

Reaction score
been eyeing this one. seen it IRL?

OscarO

Reaction score
After looking through my luggage for this years vacation in Italy, one brand is featured a lot..
6 pairs of lupos, 2 pairs of Morgan chinos, seersucker ghurka, nmwa jacket and ck-eidos loafers

Nbarbar

Reaction score
After looking through my luggage for this years vacation in Italy, one brand is featured a lot..
6 pairs of lupos, 2 pairs of Morgan chinos, seersucker ghurka, nmwa jacket and ck-eidos loafers
Always so bummer I missed those seersucker ghurkas.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
been eyeing this one. seen it IRL?
I've tried those pants on in a different cloth. They're pretty cool, but also kind of hard to wear unless you're committed to a certain look. Whereas I feel like Eidos' more "unusual" trousers -- like the Agy and Ghurkas -- are reasonably easy to incorporate into a wardrobe.

dkboze

Reaction score
I've tried those pants on in a different cloth. They're pretty cool, but also kind of hard to wear unless you're committed to a certain look. Whereas I feel like Eidos' more "unusual" trousers -- like the Agy and Ghurkas -- are reasonably easy to incorporate into a wardrobe.
Makes sense, thanks Derek. Agys I’ve found super easy

tailoredtech

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to find Agy pants in my size for a bit now. Only seen an S on eBay.

However I just saw 18east hint at some new Gorecki cargos that kinda have a similar vibe to them (from the two teaser shots they’ve posted).

michaellosauro

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to find Agy pants in my size for a bit now. Only seen an S on eBay.

However I just saw 18east hint at some new Gorecki cargos that kinda have a similar vibe to them (from the two teaser shots they’ve posted).
Depending on how tall you are, a S may well fit. I'm 5'11ish and wear M, but could definitely wear S if I wanted a cropped look.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.