• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

pleatedjeans

Reaction score
Old old pre-Antonio Eidos garment washed fused jacket.

Big sleeves, low cut arms, fits big - I picked one up for like 40 bucks off yoox ages ago and its basically sat unworn

slimster

Reaction score
Might've been discussed before but couldn't find it - I recently got an Augusto (same model as that one from Yoox recently posted) and just realised I'm not sure how many buttons to get sewed on the sleeves.

You guys have any preferences? First jacket I've had with unfinished sleeves and not really sure what, if anything, I prefer. Maybe the casual nature of it something to consider?

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might've been discussed before but couldn't find it - I recently got a an Augusto (same model as that one from Yoox recently posted) and just realised I'm not sure how many buttons to get sewed on the sleeves.

You guys have any preferences? First jacket I've had with unfinished sleeves and not really sure what, if anything, I prefer. Maybe the casual nature of it something to consider?
two.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might've been discussed before but couldn't find it - I recently got a an Augusto (same model as that one from Yoox recently posted) and just realised I'm not sure how many buttons to get sewed on the sleeves.

i personally do one on all odd jackets…
three on suits.
but, can't supersede the man himself.

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You should keep it. It's great, unique and fits great

Last edited:

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a New York Blues navy Lupo in XL, let me know.

chickenfark

Reaction score
Similarly, been downsizing and may let go of my agy pajama pants in black, size XL, let me know if you're interested.

DSC_3422.jpg

konix

Reaction score
Heads up that Marcus Malmborg posted a bunch of Eidos stuff on Tradera. Some really nice stuff if it's in your size.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.