• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

tobehknese

Reaction score
It was actually part of EIDOS for POETS, a six-piece collaboration we had planned to (re)launch Gino Iannucci's brand. We were going to make 25 of everything and have it exclusively at Barney's. Per Gino, the group was based on the 80's cycling classic, Breaking Away. As you can see from the original sketch, the silhouette was supposed to be slightly longer, with an uneven hem as a splash guard for puddles. The fabrics in the group overall were incredible. Here's a photo of what the parka looks like on: Was very small and crazy tight in the forearm.

View attachment 1105036 View attachment 1105053
Hi mate The measurements from eBay seller seems to fit large. I’m usually a 52 in ur coatings. The anorak in 50 probably won’t fit??

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi mate The measurements from eBay seller seems to fit large. I’m usually a 52 in ur coatings. The anorak in 50 probably won’t fit??
No one above a 48 should even think of getting that. The down is heavy and it is super tight.

forsan

Reaction score
It was actually part of EIDOS for POETS, a six-piece collaboration we had planned to (re)launch Gino Iannucci's brand. We were going to make 25 of everything and have it exclusively at Barney's. Per Gino, the group was based on the 80's cycling classic, Breaking Away. As you can see from the original sketch, the silhouette was supposed to be slightly longer, with an uneven hem as a splash guard for puddles. The fabrics in the group overall were incredible. Here's a photo of what the parka looks like on: Was very small and crazy tight in the forearm.
Thanks for the info, Antonio! Bummed the collab never came to fruition as it sounds awesome (including what looks like a black version of the Carhartt-inspired pant).

No one above a 48 should even think of getting that. The down is heavy and it is super tight.
I'm a pretty solid 48 so I'm tempted to take a risk and give it a try...think it would work?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Antonio! Bummed the collab never came to fruition as it sounds awesome (including what looks like a black version of the Carhartt-inspired pant).

I'm a pretty solid 48 so I'm tempted to take a risk and give it a try...think it would work?
The forearm still are like tourniquets.

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wore my blue one today, and this paprika color is gorgeous! If only I wasn't an unpaid federal employee...
Here's hoping you will resume getting paid and will receive your back pay.

daddyblitz

Reaction score
Purchased these two dress shirts from the seller in Naples, the tags read" Marco". The violet one is beautiful! However there sleeves are significantly longer than the my other Eidos shirts in the same size, any reason why? While they shrink enough after washing/drying or should I visit the tailor?

IMG_20190114_005540_805.jpg

slimster

Reaction score
Some Eidos pieces from last spring has been re-added to the Mr. Porter sale (Euro site at least). Almost went for the western shirt but decided not to in the end.

tgaith77

Reaction score

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers