• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yea, literally all sorts of things get made into something and dumped on to eBay....

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea, literally all sorts of things get made into something and dumped on to eBay....
And seem to sell. Someone in Naples is clued into this thread.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well it’s the price that made the sell..., for all I know they might have write down most of the fabric inventory any way

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am sure they are producing with a margin built in. I doubt they are only liquidating aged inventory. Again, they know they have buyers on this thread.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am sure they are producing with a margin built in. I doubt they are only liquidating aged inventory. Again, they know they have buyers on this thread.
I doubt it. When I was there they had me do a selection of warehouse fabrics to keep Michelangelo cutting garments first and foremost. They went to sample sale and ebay. DiLusso is a sales avenue for this and a way to unload their warehouse of old stock and samples.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Antonio, when Michael Jordan came back he won three more championships. And probably got a better shoe deal :)
Not going to happen. Apparently they are bringing in Simon's former assistant to take over.

forsan

Reaction score
I had nothing to do with this. The rust down anorak first proto however, was going to be dope.
Antonio, do you mind sharing more about your idea for the rust down anorak? Not sure if that sample on ebay is anywhere close to what you had intended but I find it rad and am curious about what you were envisioning.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Antonio, do you mind sharing more about your idea for the rust down anorak? Not sure if that sample on ebay is anywhere close to what you had intended but I find it rad and am curious about what you were envisioning.
It was actually part of EIDOS for POETS, a six-piece collaboration we had planned to (re)launch Gino Iannucci's brand. We were going to make 25 of everything and have it exclusively at Barney's. Per Gino, the group was based on the 80's cycling classic, Breaking Away. As you can see from the original sketch, the silhouette was supposed to be slightly longer, with an uneven hem as a splash guard for puddles. The fabrics in the group overall were incredible. Here's a photo of what the parka looks like on: Was very small and crazy tight in the forearm.

EIDOS FOR POETS DROP.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 3.03.50 PM.png

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.