• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

martingfx

Reaction score
Unbelievable. Great score! NMWA cut? That rust windowpane was on my list when it came out but other things were slightly above it. If it ever popped up in my size I’d probably have to buy it
Yeah I wasn’t looking for a new SC but saw it online for that price and couldn’t resist! Yes, it’s NMWA cut. I hope you find one your size :)

Stockholm, probably Ciro?
Ciro? Don’t know who that is but I found the jacket on blocket (swedish equivalent to eBay).

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ciro is another cut, very similar to NMWA

edit: was guessing it was it was from Marcus Malmborg, guess not

Last edited:

LibertyStreet

Reaction score
I’m looking to sell my size 50R navy ragosta so please DM me if interested. Only been worn twice and it’s great fabric - 95% Lana, 5% cashmere. Really great condition. Wanted to offer it here first before putting on ebay. Thanks.

dkboze

Reaction score
anybody who had the indigo cotton cashmere sweater from last year: does it loosen up much? picked one up on ebay recently and it's pretty small for a medium, but I recall some people saying they were hoping/expecting it to stretch loosen. Did that ever happen? Or should I let this go?

and speaking of letting things go, I also got that cashmere cowl neck discussed a few pages back from the ebay sweater and it's unquestionably too small. anybody want it before I send it back to italy? https://www.ebay.com/itm/283251964307?ul_noapp=true

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw an Eidos blazer/coat at Nords Rack 2day. It had a vertical pattern, but no pants. Actually, there were 2 of the same coat. Looked at the tag and it was an Isaia tag. However, the drop said R. I thought drop usually said 6? Could it have been an actual true SC? I don't think Eidos would make such a vertical pattern orphan jacket, but don't know. Didn't have my phone so no pix. May go back later this week, though.

Last edited:

kevenmee

Reaction score
anybody who had the indigo cotton cashmere sweater from last year: does it loosen up much? picked one up on ebay recently and it's pretty small for a medium, but I recall some people saying they were hoping/expecting it to stretch loosen. Did that ever happen? Or should I let this go?

and speaking of letting things go, I also got that cashmere cowl neck discussed a few pages back from the ebay sweater and it's unquestionably too small. anybody want it before I send it back to italy? https://www.ebay.com/itm/283251964307?ul_noapp=true

Are you referring to this:
eidos_cashmere_sweater_heather_indigo_YO128-MGE060_front.png

If so, mine got a little bit looser but not by too much

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own it, have a number of Eidos knits in M, sized up to a L and could have even gone up to XL. I thought it ran quite small and did not feel like the M I bought initially would have stretched in any significant way (plus it was too short)

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@dkboze I think it was @dieworkwear who said something along those lines but my memory may be wrong

Yep, that one, and yeah I think @dieworkwear was one of the owners

Yea, I have that navy Shaker-style sweater. I really like it! It has stretched out a little to where you'd consider it a regular slim fit. If I could do it over again, I think I would have sized up though, partly for the length and partly cause I just like slouchier knits right now.

If you feel it's just a touch too snug on you, I say keep it. It'll stretch out about a half-inch all around, I think.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics