1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Puchases through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Eidos Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Staxxx1

Staxxx1 Senior Member

I love those. I bought one from Australia which was humugous in XL. Then one in US which was slim....
    I have no idea what is going on with the sizing of those lupos !!

2. Irish

Irish Senior Member

Was the fit on that season of the Lupo true-to-size or all-over-the-map?

3. Staxxx1

Staxxx1 Senior Member

Sadly although in my size, customs here adds over 45% to the cost. Will only work if someone in Europe will buy and reship to me :)

4. bleeh

bleeh Well-Known Member

I think it is TTS but not 100% sure. The NYB lupo I own fits closer to a true M than the lupo I bought this spring from Barneys, a bit slimmer in the shoulders and chest and sleeves that are a tad shorter. I did buy the NYB secondhand so washing/drying could have made it shrink.

5. Chaconne

Chaconne Senior Member

I believe that was the season Antonio said the Lupos were produced properly and TTS.

6. NickPollica

NickPollica Distinguished Member

That still 50 less than retail...

The NY Blues lupos were produced correctly and fit as intended. They are on the slightly slim side of TTS.

7. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Distinguished Member

Hey, Antonio. Since some of these just popped up in the Italian seller's eBay store, is the fit of these similar to the Surplus chino?

8. lagsun

lagsun Distinguished Member

Also, how does the Jimmy chino compare with the Morgan chino?

9. NickPollica

NickPollica Distinguished Member

The Jimmy, surplus and Morgan are all based on the same fit block. I can't speak for production but samples all fit the same.

10. Easily Amused

Easily Amused Senior Member

Aaaaand, another Lupo added to my wardrobe/collection. NY Blues version in Beige :)

11. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

In medium? I was going to pick up the air force blue and beige but got sniped on the former. Sad

Hopefully the collars stand up well since I have another NY Blues Lupos where the collar is quite flimsy compared to the navy/white/dark brown.

12. Easily Amused

Easily Amused Senior Member

Yup, M Beige. Interesting, my NY Blues Lupos' collars have stood up much better than the others (with SS 17 being the worst).

13. OscarO

OscarO Senior Member

Picked up 3 more NY blues lupos, trying to convince myself I need three more and I am running out of arguments why I shouldn't!

14. Staxxx1

Staxxx1 Senior Member

Right between an L and an XL. L will be snug as the polos have a 17.3" shoulder - that seems really small for a L.
    While the XL is 18.5 and an inch too long in length. I hate altering pique tee shirts as they always seems to pucker....
    Any suggestions please. Will they stretch on washing or more likely to shrink with a hot wash?

15. Staxxx1

Staxxx1 Senior Member

One quick question please. Does anyone know if the Italian seller's prices are VAT inclusive or exclusive please?