• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying the Eidos x CQP sneakers. They do run large; I think Antonio recommended sizing down one. I generally wear a size EU42.5 shoe and the EU42 was a pretty good fit.

slimster

Reaction score
I have 41 in Buttero and 42 in CQP. Am normally a 42-42.5 so they’re fairly TTS in my opinion.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sure! Can go tomorrow, as someone mentioned the sizes run big, I’m normally a 45 and got a 44. The eidos cqp were 1750sek

I have had 4-5 pairs of the racquets and always size down from 44 to 43 (this is the only EU sized shoe i’ve ever sized down in). This is most important because they definitely stretch with continued wear since they’re unlined.

tobehknese

Reaction score
98098C2B-8F08-4393-80C4-C0029C7B48B5.jpeg
Snatched the flannel shirt from Gentry with free int shipping. For 80bucks a pop. Good stuff, wearing this to my weekend meetings.

Mr ME

Reaction score
Aight. I'll give medium a go. On another note, just thought I'd round out my loungewear with a good pair of house slippers. How do these fit?
Eidos-La-Casetta-House-Slipper-Front-157x157.jpg

Yep, finally found them and ordered them. Also, Coachman said the slippers run small, so I got the 42.

Expect an article on loungewear soon :) I blame Antonio.

As U mentioned, they are small. I got these slippers in 42 since I figured the run large for some reason.
I’m usually a 43 and the 42 are small, or TTS at least.

So I have a pair in 42 if anyone is interested?
Got them from Coachman about 3 months ago, never used...

everyday

Reaction score
I don't know what my point is, but last year I bought the indigo seersucker ghurka pants from Mr. Porter and got the non-matching Jacket (that Isaia forgot to wash, according to Antonio), and washed the **** out of it to make it match. This year Mr.P is carrying non-ghurka pants that are not washed and a washed Jacket. :fu: :laugh:
I ordered both to compare them and try the Jacket a size larger (which doesn't work, even though the button stance is nicer). I'm keeping the pants, but I'm going to have to wash then about half a dozen times again so they look like the Jacket ...
I'm probably too fussy about my clothes.

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Question for @NickPollica or anyone else in the know...

I've been eyeing that tan W/S/L sportcoat from NMWA that Newc picked up. I bought Eidos trousers from a couple of seasons ago (I think SS15) in what appears to be the same wool/silk/linen fabric and in the same colour. Do you think the fabrics would match if I were to pick up the jacket and this put together a suit?

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As U mentioned, they are small. I got these slippers in 42 since I figured the run large for some reason.
I’m usually a 43 and the 42 are small, or TTS at least.

So I have a pair in 42 if anyone is interested?
Got them from Coachman about 3 months ago, never used...
If the ones I ordered work out, I may hit you up for another pair :)

You may want to change your DM settings.

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know what my point is, but last year I bought the indigo seersucker ghurka pants from Mr. Porter and got the non-matching Jacket (that Isaia forgot to wash, according to Antonio), and washed the **** out of it to make it match. This year Mr.P is carrying non-ghurka pants that are not washed and a washed Jacket. :fu: :laugh:
I ordered both to compare them and try the Jacket a size larger (which doesn't work, even though the button stance is nicer). I'm keeping the pants, but I'm going to have to wash then about half a dozen times again so they look like the Jacket ...
I'm probably too fussy about my clothes.

They were meant to match both seasons.

@NickPollica , any chance to find out what model pant this is? https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/eidos/slim-fit-cotton-seersucker-trousers/1022792?ppv=2
The tag in it says pie011, I don't think I've seen this one.
I am extremely happy with the fit somehow. (Especially after several washes)

They’re the morgan chino and they are awesome.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics