• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

everyday

Reaction score
Incidentally, I emailed Quinton once about a SS18 question, and he very kindly answered that's question. Might be worth a shot.

Booter

Reaction score
SO5 has the melange nailhead ragosta down to $322 today. If you’re a 52 this is a steal (only 1 left).

ea85

Reaction score
@Malmborg I tried reaching you today without any luck. Can you please confirm if you will bring my MTM orders to the London trunk show this weekend?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Vice

Reaction score
Real fast, how do this season's Lupos (or whichever are the most recently available Lupos, Bloomingdale's specifically) fit compared to previous. I wore a L in the pre placket lupo in AW14/15. Same with the following SS15 with the intro of the placket. Most recent season's I heard got smaller and tried one in the L and found it too small. Is this the case for the most recent ones or are they truer to the original iteration of the Lupo? (Apologies is this has been addressed 100 times, haven't been around lately)

I`m 6,0 26/36 inch in sleeve, 42/44 jacket btw

letsgofire

Reaction score
Real fast, how do this season's Lupos (or whichever are the most recently available Lupos, Bloomingdale's specifically) fit compared to previous. I wore a L in the pre placket lupo in AW14/15. Same with the following SS15 with the intro of the placket. Most recent season's I heard got smaller and tried one in the L and found it too small. Is this the case for the most recent ones or are they truer to the original iteration of the Lupo? (Apologies is this has been addressed 100 times, haven't been around lately)

I`m 6,0 26/36 inch in sleeve, 42/44 jacket btw
They fit TTS now so you can order your regular size.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.