1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eidos Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. OscarO

OscarO Well-Known Member

I have the trousers and I would say it’s close to this color

367277D4-A747-419F-A04F-81ABDB950326.jpeg

2. Othello

Othello Senior Member

Off topic sorry, but are the boots modeled the same as these Alexander Mcqueens? Considering them and they look better than I thought

882072_mrp_fr_l.jpg

882072_mrp_in_l.jpg

3. designated

designated Well-Known Member

Did anyone buy the Righe pullover (medium) from unionmade recently? I purchased early last week and when I chased up for the shipping confirmation yesterday, they said "sorry it was sold out. there was an inventory error"... :censored:

4. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

If you have this jacket in size 48, Ciro light weight navy flannel, and are considering letting it go. LMK! Just picked up the pants and would be cool to put together a full suit. Otherwise, no biggy.

[​IMG]

5. Samdav

Samdav New Member

Those of you who've had trouble contacting Malmborg, how have you gone about that? Is there any way around customer care? I'm awaiting a custom order and multiple emails have gone unreplied, getting kinda worried

6. Malmborg

Malmborg Active Member

Dear sir

Please see DM

Best,

Marcus

7. Noochie

Noochie Senior Member

It's arriving Monday, actually. Funny, I had the same thing happen to me when I first tried to order it from Gentry. I'll message you if it doesn't work out.

8. UrbanComposition

UrbanComposition Distinguished Member

Got home from Pitti/Sicily tailoring trip after midnight after 30 hours of hellish traveling and went straight to bed, but not before trying the Eidos Grizzly. So amazing. Hard to describe though. The material is bulletproof but luxe. Full grain reverse cowhide roughout on sleeves and crazy soft shearling is thick, but because it’s black looks refined, modern, more high design than cowboy. Soft and comfortable right out of the box, yet not at all flimsy. I’m a 38/40 and the medium has a slim body with tubular arms that feel slightly roomy after the forearm. A little long when arms are laying down but perfect when on my Triumph. About 10 pounds of beefy, American made and sourced awesomeness.

Am I right there were only a dozen or so made @NickPollica ? Gotta say, out of all the Eidos pieces I have, most impressed with this monster. Thanks for the sizing help. Sorry @LA Guy I’m keeping this one.

9. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

It's cool. After you realize that it's completely unrealistic for CA, you'll sell it to me for shipping.

10. bry2000

bry2000 Distinguished Member

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018 at 10:04 AM

11. sandspider

sandspider Member

I don't post many pictures but my recent addition from @Malmborg and for people on the fence, Ciro with Sal trousers in natural light.
    IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

12. NickPollica

NickPollica Distinguished Member

I believe we made 14 in total including the sample. The difference in quality from Vanson to Italian leather outerwear production is staggering (and not cheap - eidos took basically no mark up on those jackets). I’m sad I didn’t get to follow through with the last piece I was working on with them - a black and brown B-7 with shearling on the outside. Would have been amazing.