• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

everyday

Reaction score
Just got the light grey cord trousers, but they only had a 48 and I’m usually a 50 but thought it might work as 50 usually is a bit big around the waist.
So they fit well around the waist, but I’m unsure if they are a bit too tight around the thighs and would like a second opinion. I'm leaning towards it looking good.
View attachment 905762
I think they look fine once hemmed and with a sharp, tailored top, not a slouchy, untucked one.

OscarO

Reaction score
Yeah I know the lupo isn’t a perfect match, but was wearing it today and was too lazy to switch just for the photo

slimster

Reaction score
I disagree, but I would wear it tucked to show the clean waistband and an over all neater look. Of course, might be better with a white or indigo lupos.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Marcus will discount more than the already generous 50%? I'm not a cheapskate, but have my eye on something that I just can't justify at the current price but if it might go lower, maybe I should hold off on some other things...
:hide:

Malmborg

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Marcus will discount more than the already generous 50%? I'm not a cheapskate, but have my eye on something that I just can't justify at the current price but if it might go lower, maybe I should hold off on some other things...
:hide:
Hi

No further reductions are planned. 50% is final.

Best,

M

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got the light grey cord trousers, but they only had a 48 and I’m usually a 50 but thought it might work as 50 usually is a bit big around the waist.
So they fit well around the waist, but I’m unsure if they are a bit too tight around the thighs and would like a second opinion. I'm leaning towards it looking good.
View attachment 905762
Too tight unfortunately

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thinking about copping the cashmere/cotton knit but I'm a M and only L is available. Anyone with experience know if it would be a good oversize fit? I'll probably pass...should have gotten it sooner!

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thinking about copping the cashmere/cotton knit but I'm a M and only L is available. Anyone with experience know if it would be a good oversize fit? I'll probably pass...should have gotten it sooner!

honestly, it could work, I got small and it is fitted; if you can handle a little extra length, you should be good since it is raglan shoulders and you can always fold cuffs. and you may also be able to access sizing grid on mr p.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

If you get the large I’ll swap with you as I wish mine was more oversized. PM if you’re interested.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I find the fit of most Eidos dress pants to be quite odd - waists are about standard for the tagged size, but the legs are very slim

Interesting as they are the best selling styles after the polo by far with little to no fit complaints. Couple that with the fact customers call this pant full and I am completely lost:

110701F9-B529-4DC3-A94B-BC018622335F.jpeg

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Size up on the cashmere/cotton knit!

Also, @OscarO You appear to be quite slim dude to begin with. Curious how the size 48 will fit me. The Sal and Lorenzo in other fabrics fit great in 48. Is the corduroy suppose to be thicker, hence, more slimming? Going to be sort of bummed out if the white corduroy do not fit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads