1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Eidos Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. markmiller1127

markmiller1127 Active Member

I received the Napoli Blue Camicia Polo (http://korvue.shophaberdash.com/pro...idos-napoli/apparel/4543044_10002_10026_1105_) today and have nothing to say but positive things. I'm 6'2" and 185lb, and ordered a Large. The fit is slim, the fabric has a great texture, and the napoli blue color is great. I'll definitely be swinging by Bloomingdales in NYC the next time I'm there to further check out the selection.

2. 9thsymph

9thsymph Senior member

I recently picked up an Eidos navy hopsack blazer, blue gun-check SC and the one-button spread collar polo. The shoulders and lapels on the jackets are fantastic, as are the fabrics (the navy hopsack has a great feel and a color just lighter than actual 'navy', which I find really attractive). The polo is very unique as far as I can tell and quite comfy. I look forward to the Fall/Winter collection!

3. kulata

kulata Senior member

Pics or it didn't happen

4. Cleav

Cleav Senior member Moderator

5. 9thsymph

9thsymph Senior member

I'm not really able to take good pics. Poor pictures are worthless, but if I am able to snap some decent iPhone pics, I'll post (my iPhone camera has red wine spots on the interior of the lens, which adds insult to injury...)

2 people like this.
  6. kulata

kulata Senior member

Poor pics > No Pics - Ancient proverb:D

7. 9thsymph

9thsymph Senior member

Ok, ok...I'll try posting by the end of the week (not able presently...).

2 people like this.
  8. Cleav

Cleav Senior member Moderator

Fantastic :rotflmao:

Not heard that one, fantastic. Good stuff 9th like it :nodding:

9. 9thsymph

9thsymph Senior member

Ok, so here is the guncheck and polo (first pic only). Keep in mind that 1) I'm terrible at taking pictures, and 2) my camera is also terrible (the spots you see are in the camera lens, not the clothing). So hopefully you get a general idea of the clothing, though I can't really post a really good 'fit' pix since I'm holding the camera with an extended arm, etc. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'll post the hopsack blazer when I get back from the tailor (collar needed to be squared/lowered slightly...)

9 people like this.
  10. kulata

kulata Senior member

Lurverly, I need that polo asap, wish it was possible to see the full jacket I.e. length, buttoning point etc

11. 9thsymph

9thsymph Senior member

Thanks...Yeah, I know a full picture would be much more helpful. I'll ask my wife sometime down the line to snap some pictures, but this week was just too busy for such a request...

2 people like this.
  12. GuyInTheSuit

GuyInTheSuit New Member

Mr. Sid in the Boston area is having Eidos Napoli's creative director in to host a trunk show Thursday 5/15 if anyone in the area is interested. I'll be there to check it out.

13. hookem12387

hookem12387 Senior member

I wish Sid (mashburn) in Houston would do the same ^^

14. europrep

europrep Senior member

I am going to try and stop over in the afternoon.

15. hookem12387

hookem12387 Senior member

Does anyone have the red polo? Trying to decide if it's too bright as it looks almost hot pink on Haberdash's website

16. Rincon

Rincon Senior member

i

I don't have the red. I bought the white and navy in that style though and I love them.

A beautiful material only negative is they are cut a little fuller than I'd like but tailor fixed that.

Can't wait for my MTM suit & sports coat to arrive

17. Monkeyface

Monkeyface Senior member

Does anyone know what the pricing is for a standard navy or mid grey suit? I'll be in New York for a month, looking to spend about $1600, so I'm wondering whether Eidos in my budget.

18. 9thsymph

9thsymph Senior member

I think you will be able to find something. The suits I saw in Bloomingdale's were in that range (or slightly lower, but I forget precisely as I was looking mainly at SCs...).

19. Monkeyface

Monkeyface Senior member

Thank you, I'll stop by bloomingdales!

20. StockwellDay

StockwellDay Senior member

Bloomies is your best bet for variety, but also put Carson Street on your list.

1 person likes this.