Eidos Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. IJReilly

IJReilly Senior member

Never heard of this place before and checked it out. What a toxic place.

2. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

So can anyone comment as to their experience with whether this SS17 season's sports/casual shirting fits truer to tagged size than last FW16's Esilio shirting which ran a size big? I'm particularly interested in the workshirts and casual button downs. Measurement's on Porter are giving me conflicting thoughts. On face value it seems like taking a medium would give me sleeves that are too long and shoulder seams would fall far over my shoulders; size small is more in line with my typical medium shirting except the chest seems too trim. Help me!

3. NickPollica

NickPollica Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Sport shirts fit drastically better this season than in the past. If anything they run a touch slim due to wash but I would definitely recommend taking your normal size.

4. lagsun

lagsun Senior member

I'll be in NYC next weekend. Where's the best place to try on sport shirts/polos? Augustos?

5. NickPollica

Bloomingdales 59th street for sportshirts and polos, Barney's for the augusto. Gentry has a bunch of cool stuff if you find yourself in Williamsburg.

6. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Nick, can you make plans to do an MTM in Toronto? How many sign ups/customers would you need to make this happen?

7. ocean_journal

ocean_journal New Member

Hi! How does the Kurta shirt fit? I am most concerned about the length. I really like the relaxed loose fit, however I do not want it to look like a dress :) any recommendations?

8. NickPollica

While we have considered expanding our MTM business to a single US vendor we trust, we have zero interest in growing it past that.

I think you'll be into it. It's long enough to feel slightly dofferent from a regular shirt without feeling feminine at all.

9. NickPollica

For those of you who can make it to Marcus though, you'll be very happy with the product as we have been doing all MTM garments at Isaia's factory in Casalnuovo.

10. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Senior member

@NickPollica It looks like a few shops picked up this shirt. Marcus is the only one that describes it as indigo died. Should I expect some indigo to rub off onto other other clothes and upholstery, as it usually does?

[​IMG]