• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The fabric is amazing isn't it? Every season there always seems to be one piece that sells much better than I think it will and one thing that I think is going to blow out and doesn't. I am dumbfounded that jacket isn't sold out everywhere.

Don't remember the exact linen content (it should say on the size ticket inside) but I don't think you should have any problem wearing it now if its hot enough where you are.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is amazing. It's about 60 linen and 30? Cotton. I was trying to see if it will wrinkle enough that shortening the sleeves before that happens would be a mistake.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fabric is amazing isn't it? Every season there always seems to be one piece that sells much better than I think it will and one thing that I think is going to blow out and doesn't. I am dumbfounded that jacket isn't sold out everywhere.

Don't remember the exact linen content (it should say on the size ticket inside) but I don't think you should have any problem wearing it now if its hot enough where you are.
Fashion is fickle - and I'm not being particularly flippant. If every designer could predict what one single piece would be the hit, and what one single piece, a complete miss, I have a feeling we'd have more multimillionaire designers and fewer things going to discount.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody see the Japanese seersucker Augusto in size 46 out there somewhere?

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Super great time Thursday at AK Rikks. Can't stress enough how enthusiastic, energetic and plain nice Antonio, Quentin and Glen are. Here are some photos from the day, mostly taken by my great wife.

Also, I'm typing this wearing a pair of the Agy pajama pant—which Antonio gave me. I guess I'm a paid corporate shill now lol. So much for journalistic integrity…

He told me he'd not only make me a believer, but also wanted to prove to me he hasn't lost his mind. They're very comfortable.

I came away inspired and excited about the future of the brand.

The books went on sale at glenallsop.com after this, not sure if there are any left.

IMG_9598.jpg
IMG_9593.jpg
IMG_9610.jpg
IMG_9628.jpg
IMG_9633.jpg
IMG_9635.jpg
IMG_9636.jpg
IMG_9652.jpg
IMG_9669.jpg
IMG_9672.jpg
IMG_9721.jpg
IMG_9730.jpg
IMG_9813.jpg
IMG_9824.jpg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Your Eidos fits better than mine, especially on the shoulder, Treno?

everyday

Reaction score
Which Jacket is Antonio wearing, and why does he give away pants when he clearly only owns one pair himself :p

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that the Union Made Jacket? It's very nice and I like that it reads almost grey in the pictures. I'm still waiting on mine...

I got it from Lane Crawford since Unionmade didn't have the 46. Their packaging is very nice but international purchases seem to give my bank and me a headache.

everyday

Reaction score
By the way, this may be a somewhat irrelevant, but I love how the AW2017 Looks on the Eidos website feature nothing but shaven faces, and what appears like many casual suits. I guess you want all my money, eh?
Seriously though, thank you, Antonio, for all the wonderful clothes and inspiration.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads