1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Eidos Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. everyday

everyday Member

That somehow doesn't sound like it would go too well with vents. The fact that it's like a shirt with a more conscious shoulder-construction (slanted backwards seam, for lack of better words) makes this such a versatile piece. It would be interesting to see what a back seam does to the shape, but since it probably should be worn unbuttoned anyway, the point is almost mute.
    On a different note, I wish somebody carried a light grey / dove blue linen-y summer-y version. I have too many brown / tan Jackets.

2. Valfunde

Valfunde Active Member

Because I don't see a search button - that "tech poplin" hunting jacket is still up on Barneys. Thinking of getting it but don't know the measurements. Are the shoulders the same measurements as the other hunting jackets or did the shearling kinda throw that off?

Also 50 = M from what others said, correct?

3. forsan

forsan Senior member

Can't comment on fit compared to other hunting jackets, but I went TTS (same as my Trapunto and Ragosta jackets) and it fits well. And yes, I got a small and it's a 48.

4. NickPollica

NickPollica Senior member Affiliate Vendor

While I prefer it ventess, the back seam really helps to clean up the silhouette in the back. I've seen the new sample and its really nice. Overall feeling is similar to a Barena/Harris Wharf jacket.

clee1982 likes this.
  5. everyday

everyday Member

I'm looking forward to it! It's quickly become my favourite cut