1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Eidos Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. NickPollica

NickPollica Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thats no mistake. We offer down to size 42! But the way we think about it 46 = XS, 48 = S, 50 = M, etc.

2. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

42, got to be for Japanese market then?

3. ino68

ino68 Senior member

Just go with MTM G. Inglese, they already make polos in cotton pique, and would likely be happy to oblige!

4. NickPollica

and womens. We started offering the collection unisex for this upcoming fall and now everything is available down to size XXXS.

As for other lupo polo options, I haven't seen it any where else in RTW but I know Luxire has done a heathly business in replicating our design for many other SF customers. Maybe try there?

5. Chaconne

Chaconne Senior member

Thanks, Antonio. So if I wear 46 in other Eidos jackets I'd probably need the same in the Augosto to have the intended high-gorge look?

6. NickPollica

The lapel on the augusto is meant to be the same as the tenero so the gorge height is the same. The NMWA and Ciro both have lower gorges.

7. dng992

dng992 Senior member

Are you somehow able to sort me out with a navy XL (UK, London here) - or when do they plan to drop with retailers?

8. NickPollica

I would reach out to Marcus at marcusmalmborg.com - he has them on order

9. Lancaster

Lancaster Senior member

Anyone have any experience with the peak lapel smoking jacket in a black and charcoal wool seersucker-like fabric? What pants would you wear with it? What setting would you use it in?
    Thanks and if anyone could share any pics I'd appreciate it!

10. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

If anyone is interested in the Japanese chambray spread collar in size 39/15.5, let me know. Plan to list on the new B/S. Sleeves a tad long and I rather not alter an otherwise perfectly fine shirt.

[​IMG]

11. McHarambeFace

McHarambeFace New Member

Any thoughts about this Eidos Tux? What's the construction like?[​IMG]

12. Newcomer

Newcomer Senior member

xpost

I wish I could take even somewhat decent pictures of this suit! In any event, it is excited to meet its navy brother tomorrow:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Easily Amused, gdl203 and mossrockss like this.
  13. mossrockss

mossrockss Senior member

I don't remember (shocker I know), but I think Antonio, you said you were updating the Augusto slightly for this season? I tried it last SS—that blue cotton medallion one at Barneys—and was just wondering what, if anything, you did to it fit-wise.

14. NickPollica

Which season do you mean? The ones in store now? First and foremost from the one you tried, they have a proper 3 button closure, not that insane "2 button" with the middle one missing (I still cannot believe the factory let those go out). There are also no darts in the back of the jacket. For the upcoming fall we've added a center back seam to give some shape to the back of the jacket. Finally, for NEXT spring I caved and developed the model with side vents. Adding vents has been the most consistent call out from customers and stores alike. As much as I disagree, the people have spoken.

mossrockss likes this.
  15. NickPollica

And speaking of the augusto, Unionmade is running a 3 day 20% off sale starting today (code is BRINGONSUMMER) and they have the 3 best augustos of the season IMO. The brown/white slub sharkskin is incredibly slept on.

Mariokartfever likes this.
  16. mossrockss

mossrockss Senior member

Yeah I meant for this season. So, shape-wise, is it the same, except with no back darts? Or is it boxier? believe it or not with the darts, it felt slightly boxy to me. If I had kept that thing I was going to deepen those darts to give it some more shape.

17. pleatedjeans

pleatedjeans Well-Known Member

I picked up the batik print cotton Augusto (definitely at least a season old) from Lawrence Covell in Denver and they had added the middle button, which was great. I've been wearing it as the weather heats up in DC and it is a fantastic layer over a t-shirt, henley, or polo. Wears more like a shirt than like a jacket, but the shoulder construction is still reminiscent of a tailored jacket. I can see why people might want the vents and the shaping in order to wear it as a tailored piece - but for me its become an easy thing to reach for and throw over pretty much anything I've got on (with the exception of a dress shirt/tie).

NickPollica likes this.