1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Eidos Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hrv123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. mossrockss

mossrockss Senior member

LOL.

Don't bother with their ecommerce. He told me they are planning to add another 5,000 square feet to the 18,000 they already have, and after all that's done, they hope to upgrade their ecomm system so it doesn't suck, lol.

2. daddyblitz

daddyblitz Senior member

The charcoal and camel jackets are my favorite this season,did they have any long sleeves lupos? Havent seen any new ones for this season.

3. tricky

tricky Senior member

Your lock down is a weak lock though. Like those combination chain locks with the clear plastic wrapping we used as kids for our bikes. I give you until Saturday....tops :)

1 person likes this.
  4. thatboyo

thatboyo Senior member

how much is the shearling HJ @ MP3?

5. 02///M3

02///M3 Senior member

Thanks for the pics @mossrocks. Assuming most of those sport coats are Tenero - are you rocking 54s in the pictures?

6. mossrockss

mossrockss Senior member

White ones and teal ones (from spring i'm fairly certain). He mentioned they were the only seller to order any for fall, which would explain why you haven't seen any. He didn't tell me what colors (there was also a question of whether they'd actually even be made and delivered, but he made it sound like they will indeed be).

Like $1700 or something. That was AK's price IIRC so I assume it's the same.

All are Tenero. At AK Rikks, the navy textured SC I tried on is a 52, as is the navy-indigo textured SC I tried on at MP3 is a 52. All the rest at MP3 are 54's. All the knits I tried are Medium. The Chiaia rain jacket is a 52. The FJ's I tried in both stores are 52. The hunting jacket in the photo is 50.

If I do my 54-tenero plan, I will be slimming them down.

7. NickPollica

NickPollica Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Lots of people will have long sleeve lupos this season, not just MP3. They just haven't delivered yet.

Also - Mitchell - that cable knit sweater has charcoal and brown yarns twisted to gather, its not green at all! That aside, thanks for highlighting our assortment for everyone here. If all you guys care about is two sport coats after seeing all the gear Mitchell posted its time for me to find a new gig....:facepalm:

In all seriousness though, you guys can't wear tailoring ALL the time. I'm really proud of the sportswear this season and promise you will not be dissapointed.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  8. mossrockss

mossrockss Senior member

Ha, great news for everybody! Todd was way off-base then.

9. NickPollica

NickPollica Senior member Affiliate Vendor

He was talking about SS17 because we are largely giving the lupo a 1 season break to introduce a new model I am psyched on. I believe MP3 and Marcus will be the only people with the lupo for spring.

10. mossrockss

mossrockss Senior member

Ah, good to know. Cool!

11. Easily Amused

Easily Amused Senior member

Thanks again for the photos and input, @mossrockss! I'm considering this t-neck - what size are you wearing, and how was the fit? Bloomies also has this, and from the photos, the fit appears a bit snug. I'm generally M in most Eidos sweaters, though a large may be more my cup o' tea...

12. wigglr

wigglr Senior member

Sorry for the crappy pic - will try to get a better one up of this fit w the FJ.

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  13. metranger8694

metranger8694 Senior member

^ The vest is a nice touch.

Are those shoes Riviera's?

14. wigglr

wigglr Senior member

thanks just a cardigan tho. Nope they're la portegna from NMWA

15. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

Great look. Where are you that you can layer like that already??

16. metranger8694

Ah, ok.

Overlooked those la portegna's.

17. heldentenor

heldentenor Senior member

If he was up in my neighborhood at MP3 (sorry I didn't hit you up Mitchell--brutal weekend), it was cool enough Friday/Saturday evening for some layers.

18. wigglr

wigglr Senior member

I live near Boston, but this weekend I went out to dinner and it was 60s. The jacket is very lightweight, too.

They're fantastic - I bought it final sale having never worn espadrilles, but they've quickly become one of my favorite purchases this year. More versatile that I thought and EXTREMELY comfortable.

19. metranger8694

There is only size 45 left. I think that might be too big for me? I'm an 11.5 U.S. narrow side of D. Prob. a 44.

How did you size them for yourself?

I was considering the Kimber-Eidos Unlined Strap loafer but just wasn't sure about it.....

20. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Did everyone generally size up in the Lupos polo to account for shrinkage and slimness of the cut? I have a size large, usually a 48/M, and find it to be big. It is 95/5 cotton-elastane mix. Can I expect this to shrink to fit after a few washes and dry?