• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wearing the Lupo shirt jacket today. I can't seem to get enough of the Lupo collar.

I need that Lupo. Looks on point MacGD.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I haven't asked my tailor.  I was curious if there was any rationale behind it that I am not aware.  The right pant loop is spaced an inch or so farther from center so the two loops are not equal distance from the buttoning point.  

This is similar with my pents from Panta. Never understood why the belt loop was so close to center as it had the similar effect as above.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If your spousal units have a seam ripper and a sewing machine, you can move it in about 5-10 minutes.

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is similar with my pents from Panta. Never understood why the belt loop was so close to center as it had the similar effect as above.

Yeah, I guess I not concerned with symmetry as much as how close the left loop is to the center. I believe my other higher end makers are not symmetric, but I don't remember having the belt problem.

If your spousal units have a seam ripper and a sewing machine, you can move it in about 5-10 minutes.

Just looking for rationale. If there isn't a functionale reason, then my feedback would be to move it over .5 inches for next season.

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Received the green toggle sweater from MP3 today. Love this thing. For reference this is the XL and I wear a 54R in Eidos jackets and an XL in the Lupo polos (also shown here)

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
Wearing the Lupo shirt jacket today. I can't seem to get enough of the Lupo collar.

I need that Lupo. Looks on point MacGD.

Thanks man. It was actually one size bigger (41) than my normal size (40), but that's all they had left and I figure I could either live with it or try to fry it a bit for some shrinkage. Luckily it was only a smidge bigger than my normal size and hot wash/dry seemed to do the trick.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love this. Home run, @NickPollica.

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

What jacket model is this? Good fit for sure on you.

Its the Tipo.

If I'm not mistaken, it's this bad boy right here. I got to try it on at the Century City Bloomingdales, and I was pretty amazed how well the 50 fit me right off the rack.

It is, sort of. The jacket in the store is not the same as the one photographed for online. That one, while made in the same fabric, is the primo.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They really need to learn how to take photos for their website ...

How is someone getting paid for this?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

So, to be clear, the model in the store is the primo?

No. The model in the store is the Tipo. The photograph on bloomingdales' site is the primo, which is not what you will receive if you buy it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads