• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thought some of you would be interested in seeing what we showed yesterday. I'm sure you will all be happy to know that we kept formal a little more straightforward this season...

Last edited:

NewYawker

Reaction score
WOW!! Absolutely amazing Antonio! Can not wait to see the pieces in person.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That's some amazing stuff right there.

WSJ1

Reaction score
Those all look amazing.

The jackets in picture 7 and 11 are my favorite.

vida

Reaction score
Nick, you've done a great job mixing formal and casual pieces. The collection looks very wearable. I want to ask if you are also doing the footwear that is seen in the pictures?

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nick, you've done a great job mixing formal and casual pieces. The collection looks very wearable. I want to ask if you are also doing the footwear that is seen in the pictures?

Believe that is part of the Christian Kimber x Eidos collab

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

All shoes and sneakers are indeed part of the collaboration we are launching with Christian Kimber next fall except the hikers in look 3 (Diemme) the belgian shoes in the shirt jacket and cord trouser look and the Miserocchi shearling driving boots in the newsboy cap and tuscan hunting jacket look.

More details on the collab soon but I'm really loving how they turned out.

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The hunting jacket looks awesome!! What were the fabrics picked up?

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for uploading the pics.

It Looks great! Both the formal and the casual pieces. One could effectively be dressed in all Eidos and look great during the work week and the weekends. Not many brands have that.

One point of critique is the short vests for the 3 piece suits. Having a visible waistband is not really flattering. Do retailers ask for short vests like they ask for short jackets?

Anyway, I wish Eidos were available in Europe.

Last edited:

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It Looks great! Both the formal and the casual pieces. One could effectively be dressed in all Eidos and look great during the work week and the weekends. Not many brands have that.

Was thinking exactly the same here. Basically this collection could take you pretty much anywhere, any occasion.

Bravo Antonio and bravo Christian.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you for uploading the pics.

One point of critique is the short vests for the 3 piece suits. Having a visible waistband is not really flattering. Do retailers ask for short vests like they ask for short jackets?

Anyway, I wish Eidos were available in Europe.

This is more about the fact that all the models were slightly too slim for the trousers and I didn't want to alter the waist on the pants before our campaign shoot next week. When they put their hands in their pockets they keptpulling the trousers down, making the waistband visible.

Re: Eidos in Europe - Starting with next fall (the collection above) Eidos will be available at Trunk Clothiers in London.

Re: being able to dress in all Eidos - That's kind of the point. I believe it was you who said that you thought Eidos seemed to have many different lines and aesthetics, targeting different guys last week. I think what we've shown above a clear statement of one aesthetic that can take you from clothing you would wear on the walk to the gym (a la the Gino Iannucci look) to something you would wear to a black tie wedding.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads