1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Eidos Napoli Shearling Suede Coat EU50 [NEW]

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Knowledge is King, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knowledge is King

Knowledge is King Senior member

Size EU50 Eidos Napoli Shearling Coat from the current Autumn 2015 collection. MSRP on this coat is $2995.

It is new with a tag attached in the front left pocket but full disclosure, it was sourced from the Eidos/Isaia NYC sample sale held in December 2015. I say this because while I haven't worn it, it may (or may not) be the same exact shearling coat worn in the Eidos Autumn 2015 lookbook and "The Correspondent" storybook on the Eidos website. Perhaps I can ask @nickpollica to confirm if you're interested.

Hanger seen in pics is included in the sale, as well as a garment bag. For US buyers, shipping is included. All other buyers please inquire. Paypal Only.

Size: EU50
    Shoulders: 49cm
    Chest: 59cm
    BOC: 82cm

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. pi34

pi34 Senior member

Out of curiosity as I was considering going, do recall if they were marking the brand labels inside the jackets of ISAIA and Eidos purchases?

IIRC Suits were probably ~$1100?

4. Knowledge is King

Knowledge is King Senior member

Not really sure what you mean by marking the brand labels but if i read you correctly, you mean marking the label somehow (with marker or scissors) to indicate that it was from the sample sale? If that is what you mean, the answer is no, the labels were not marked in any way to indicate that they were from the sample sale. If you're referring to prices being marked on the labels the answer is no, there were no prices marked on the clothes themselves, only a printed pricelist on the walls and at the register. I can't recall off the top of my head the prices for Isaia suits but perhaps someone in the sample sale thread can remember.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016

5. pi34

pi34 Senior member

I appreciate it! That is what I was referring to. I actually didn't bother going last time b/c I assumed they would even though the prices are only marginally better than the final sales at Saks. I'll give it a shot next time and hope they are using the same policy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.