1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Eidos Napoli Navy Hopsack Blazer - No Man Walks Alone - NWOT 40L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by STL Metropolis, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STL Metropolis

STL Metropolis Well-Known Member

It’s made from navy Hopsack cloth and all the gorgeous details and lines we come to love from Eidos Napoli.

Cloth is from VBC and is a perfect 12/13 oz three season weight.

No Man Walks Alone model – See photos for measurements. All photos were pulled from the NMWA website, except the one. Those could only the capture the beauty of this jacket...

Tags have been removed, but sleeves are unfinished. I had it spot cleaned and pressed when I bought it. I hate to sell but realized upon examining with my tailor that it’s just too short for my 6’5 frame.

Over $900 new, purchased in January and it’s been sitting in my closet since. Include with sale is Original NMWA wood hanger and dust/travel bag.

Shipped CONUS.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  2. ChetB

ChetB Senior member

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.