1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Eidos Napoli Lorenzo cut grey pindoint suit 52R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chobochobo, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chobochobo

chobochobo Senior member Moderator

I bought this from Murlsquirl. It's a lovely suit but I'm too fat.I'll say it's more for a full 40/50R whilst I'm currently a fat 42/2R. Worldwide shipping by registered airmail is included.

Check the measurements and details, copied with permission, from the original post::

This suit is really special but unfortunately, it doesn't fit me. Functioning jacket cuffs, a higher rise double pleated trouser with side adjusters, unlined and a awesome lightweight fabric. Standard Lorenzo cut (jacket and trousers) measurements, but here is what I measured them at:

Jacket:
    Shoulder- 19
    Chest- 44
    Sleeves- 25.25
    Length (BOC)- 30

Trousers:
    Waist- 36
    Inseam- 37 (unfinished)

The suit is brand new/unworn and will come with the Eidos hanger and lapel pin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. Cleav

Cleav Senior member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.