• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

eHaberdasher.com is live! Offering Brioni, Isaia, Armani, Pal Zileri Sartoriale

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Gentleman,

We are pleased to announce the launch of our website:

www.eHaberdasher.com

The site is ready for secure commerce and we have already processed a few dozen transactions - perhaps even with some members on this forum. We are still tweaking some aesthetic issues and will be adding more user friendly functionalities in time, but it is ready for you to start shopping.

I highly recommend the use of our PRODUCT FINDER to refine your searches:

http://store.ehaberdasher.com/Catalog.bok

You will find a very nice selection of Brioni and Gianluca Isaia, as well as offerings from Armani Black Label, Corneliani, Pal Zileri Sartoriale and Canali. We will continue to add new merchandise each week - primarily clothing from Brioni and perhaps some Zegna, Luciano Barbera and Corneliani.

If you do not find anything for yourself at this time but wish to register with us, you may click on this link below and be sure to type "yes" next to "Add to email list":

http://store.ehaberdasher.com/Register.bok

For FAQ's you may click on this link:

http://store.ehaberdasher.com/Page.bok?template=faq

Please let me know if you have any questions, and we welcome your feedback including constructive criticism.

Wishing you all the best and happy shopping,

Ben
ebay: honest*goods
www.eHaberdasher.com

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is awesome but... where is the styleforum discount coupon?
bigstar[1].gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great site. Do you have any Ralph Lauren Corben shoes in a size 9.5?

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

That is a fair question. Enter "styleforum" for the promotion code for free U.S. shipping. This is good until 9/20. For you international customers, we'll work something out - feel free to email us.

Enjoy...

Yours Truly,

Ben

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Great site. Do you have any Ralph Lauren Corben shoes in a size 9.5?

Sorry, no shoes at this time, nor do we anticipate ever carrying shoes to any substantial degree.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just another comment if I may: sportcoats and many suits do not have measurements listed. This would be useful information to have before buying as I'm sure you know.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
Just another comment if I may: sportcoats and many suits do not have measurements listed. This would be useful information to have before buying as I'm sure you know.

Thank you for pointing that out. Indeed we are aware and will be adding that information over the course of the next few days.

pkincy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher
Sorry, no shoes at this time, nor do we anticipate ever carrying shoes to any substantial degree.

Would you like to buy several score pair of Polo Corben shoes??

Perry

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pkincy
Would you like to buy several score pair of Polo Corben shoes??

Perry

No, thank you. We're sticking with what we have for now.

Yours Truly,

Ben

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I must apologize as the "ask a question about this item" function is experiencing technical issues. We have our developer trouble shooting it now.

If you have any questions feel free to email us directly or through the styleforum messaging system.

Thank you,

Ben

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EXCELLENT site!! Well laid out, and indeed the Product Finder is handy and user friendly.

Very good selection that is not typical of discount sites, ie plenty of standard and wearable items.

Prices from the items I looked at seem to be about 20% more than Ebay, certainly reasonable all things considered.

Good luck with the venture.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbadbuff
EXCELLENT site!! Well laid out, and indeed the Product Finder is handy and user friendly.

Very good selection that is not typical of discount sites, ie plenty of standard and wearable items.

Prices from the items I looked at seem to be about 20% more than Ebay, certainly reasonable all things considered.

Good luck with the venture.

Thank you for the kind message. We are breaking away from ebay due to their escalating fees and our lower profit margins, but will continue to utilize ebay more as a "clearance rack".

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Nice site with good selection of Brioni. Great site design.
smile.gif

My only suggestion is that you improve the sizing tags so we can more readily find our sizes in the thumbnails. For instance I would add all the sizes on each thumbnail where multiple sizes are available.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
Nice site with good selection of Brioni. Great site design.
smile.gif

My only suggestion is that you improve the sizing tags so we can more readily find our sizes in the thumbnails. For instance I would add all the sizes on each thumbnail where multiple sizes are available.

Thank you for your suggestion. We are working on a solution to that issue, but for now only the items that are in one's selected size should appear when utilizing the "PRODUCT FINDER". We are also working on including the measurements for the sport coats as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads