1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

EG Wigmore 9.5/10, GJ Cleverley bespoke ~10.5D reduction

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chobochobo, Oct 16, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

A couple of very nice shoes that aren't getting much wear.

[1] Foster and son semibrogue slip ons, these are Edward Green Wigmores 9.5/10D on the elegant 88 last. Very nice but a bit too similar to a pair of St Crispins that I recently bought. Original sole and heels, in very good condition. Asking 300usd no cuts on this one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[2] GJ Cleverley bespoke in brown, captoe semi brogue. Sole and heels are in very good condition; uppers show very light superficial 'cracking' in a few areas that would not be noticeable during normal wear. Excellent workmanship I would keep these but they are too large; I wore them once with insoles - they would approximate to a 10.5D in my opinion. Outsole (someone asked) 4 1/4 x12"

I bought them here [ http://www.styleforum.net/t/271203/like-new-g-j-cleverley-brown-bespoke-brogues-size-10d ]and selling at pre-shipping cost; I will eat fees and shipping. 300usd shipped.-->275usd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.