• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EG Economic Relief

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

We want to offer for limited time some relief from the times we are experiencing. From May 6th to 14th we are offering up our EG S/S 08 collections to you for 25% off. Shipping and Alterations will not be included in this offer. Please , do not PM me your requests or questions if possible for I am still the only one here and do not check my computer that often. I wouldn't want you to miss a size or selection so call me at 617-547-2067.
Please refer to my post of our selections in the EG S/S 08 thread.

Cheers,

Gary

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Work Shirt / Grey Cone Chambray $185.00 Work Shirt / Brown Reversed Print Plaid $185.00 Camp Collar Shirt / Tan Floral Print $150.00 Henley Neck S/S Shirt - Navy Stripe $75.00 Jean Jacket / Black 8oz Denim $210.00 Pathfinder Jacket / Olive Poplin $310.00 Mountain Parka / Khaki Poplin $375.00 Pocket Squares $30.00 Neck Ties $95.00 Fisherman Cap $65.00 Tote / Navy $200
DSC01393.jpg
FYI, Gary's pickups, via the EG SS08 thread. BTW, the gentleman in most of the pics is the designer Daiki.
DSC01045.jpg
P1010664.jpg
Engineer Jacket / Olive Sunforger Boatcloth (Canvas)
DSC01046.jpg
ee3.jpg
Bedford Jacket / Navy Garbardine Twill. BTW, the fit on this thing is awesome.
DSC01047.jpg
Mt. Parka / Khaki 70/30 Poplin (70% Cotton/30 Poly)
DSC01048.jpg
cimg1467.jpg
cimg1464.jpg
Pathfinder Jacket / Olive 70/30 Poplin
DSC01049.jpg
jeanjkt-8ozdenim03.jpg
Jean Jacket / Black 8oz. Denim
DSC01050.jpg
e2.jpg
Henley S/S / Navy stripe (left shirt only).
DSC01051.jpg
cimg4909.jpg
FYI - Gary doesn't stock the blue color. Just a fit pic: Camp Shirt S/S / Tan Floral print
DSC01053.jpg
Work Shirt / Grey Cone Chambray
DSC01054.jpg
cimg0330.jpg
Work Shirt / Brown Reversed Print Plaid (note that the print is on the inside)
DSC01059.jpg
Assorted Ties, Pocket Squares and Hats Gary's Contact Info: Drinkwater's 2067 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02130 (P) 617.547.2067 (F) 617.547.2070 [email protected] www.drinkwaterscambridge.com

hitormiiss

Reaction score
122520eg1.JPG

122520eg2.JPG

theres an oxford light one as well. I was just wondering if these are stocked. I found them in the EG 08 S/S thread
are all the pictures posted by timbolete stocked? there were a lot of pictures. I was also wondering if there's a price list available somewhere.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The first picture posted is that of Gary's EG display. Assuming that all of his EG stock is in that display, it doesn't seem that he has either of the shirts you posted. Gary should have everything in the pics I posted, except for the blue/white striped shawl-collar shirt. Also, pictured in the display pic is the EG tote bag, which he picked up too.
2953-500.jpg
Navy Tote, $200.

hitormiiss

Reaction score
hmmm well I'm just lookin for any type of chambray casual button down shirt that's a solid color. so those pics are all he has available right?

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's pretty much it for his SS08 stuff, although he may have an item or two he didn't list in the EG thread. He should have a grey banded collar shirt (FW07, although banded collar shirts are more suited for warmer weather) that's in the same fabric as the grey chambray workshirt above.

arlee

Reaction score
what coat is on the mannequin with the green sweater?

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gary's got a couple other brands mixed into the display there and I don't think that the black coat, or the orange coat and that entire left shelving area, is EG. Best thing to do is give him a ring. Robin may know though as this pic is by way of him.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by timpoblete
Gary's got a couple other brands mixed into the display there and I don't think that the black coat, or the orange coat and that entire left shelving area, is EG. Best thing to do is give him a ring. Robin may know though as this pic is by way of him.
That was a picture Gary sent me. I believe the black coat is one of the Wellensteyn jackets, and the orange harrington is from Radley. He has other pictures in this thread.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How can I get that EG grey banded collar shirt? Call Gary? Anyone know the sizing on this?

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
How can I get that EG grey banded collar shirt? Call Gary? Anyone know the sizing on this?
Yeah, just give Gary a call for what sizes he has available and for measurements if necessary.

bathtime

Reaction score
I broke down and ordered my first workshirt this season - the grey chambray workshirt in small. Also the grey glen plaid pocket square.

As I recall there's a grey workshirt left in small and one in large. Gary gave measurements over the phone of 17.5" shoulders and 22" chest for the small.

hitormiiss

Reaction score
how much did you get the chambray for? its one pictured above right?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads