• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EG Cappelli, Marcel Lassance Tie Set x 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpaulosk

Reaction score
For your consideration, five ties by EG Cappelli (3) and Marcel Lassance (2) in various states of excellent to very good condition. These are all originally valued between 90-110 USD each and in case of the two Lassance quite difficult to get your hands on unless you are in Paris. All ties were hung after use.

I am selling these because after two years they have been in the tie rotation long enough. They are all slimmer in width so would be best on someone who is also slimmer or aspirational in weight loss. I am trying to be as transparent as possible on any damage. Ties are all true to color.

Tie Information and Condition:

Dark Blue and White Stripped Marcel Lassance: 7x150cm; 45% Virgin Wool and 55% Silk. Excellent: Light wrinkling; no markings. Well worn.

Blue Grenadine Garza Solid EG Cappelli,: 7x150cm; 100% Silk. Very Good: Three pulled threads at the bottom left of the tie, as visible in photo. This is much more difficult to see in person. Loop needs to secured back into place. Loose thread in the back. Well worn.

Brown and Blue Stripped Regimental EG Cappelli: 7.5x150 cm; 100 Silk. Excellent: No markings and barely worn.

Forest Green Grenadine Garza Fine EG Cappelli: 7x150cm; 100% Silk. Excellent: No markings on front. Loose thread in back. Appears creased, but currently being dry cleaned. Barely worn.

Maroon Marcel Lassance: 7x150cm; 100% Silk (Assumed). Very Good: Small dark oil spot on the upper part of the tie when worn that is not visible unless viewed close-up. Appears creased, but currently being dry cleaned. Well worn.

I am valuing them at 350 250 USD as a set which works out to 65 50 dollars each tie - roughly 40 dollars off the sticker price. Willing to hear offers on the collection as I would like to keep them together in hopes that they can find a good home and selfishly also ship together. As a bonus, I will also throw in the Dior tie because it happens to be part of the picture. It is standard width and length and never worn.

If you are interested in an individual tie, message me and I will take note of it. In the event there is no interest in the group, I will start selling them individually.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5306.JPG
    IMG_5306.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5309.jpg
    IMG_5309.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5306.JPG
    IMG_5306.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5309.jpg
    IMG_5309.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5306.JPG
    IMG_5306.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5309.jpg
    IMG_5309.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5306.JPG
    IMG_5306.JPG
    450 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5306.JPG
    IMG_5306.JPG
    416.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5309.jpg
    IMG_5309.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads