1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

EG 82 last in size 13+ pictures?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by cocteau, Jun 3, 2011.

1. cocteau

cocteau Member

Hello,

i´m flirting with the idea of ordering a EG mto shoe on the 82 last. Since I have very big feet (US15) I´m not sure how it looks in my size. Does anyone of you share this burden and has EGs in that size and could post a photo of them so I can judge how they look in this size?

Yours
    Cocteau

2. bullethead

bullethead Senior Member

i have a size 14 and i wouldn't do mto on any shoe without first knowing if the last works for my particular foot.

3. LanceW

LanceW Senior Member

From my understanding, to get the more tapered toe, the 82/888 makes for a shoe longer than the 202/606.

4. coolshoes

coolshoes Senior Member

IMHO the 82 last looks better in smaller sizes, while the 202 last is beautiful and superior in larger sizes, particularly anything 11 and up. I am talking about appearance, not fit.

5. cocteau

cocteau Member

i have a size 14 and i wouldn't do mto on any shoe without first knowing if the last works for my particular foot.

Thats for sure. But before spending 1000 bucks on a plane ticket to visit the next size 15 EG shoe to try it on, wherever in the world it might be located (if it exists) I´d like to have an Idea about what last I´m interested in and what might be right for me.

Pics anyone?

6. LanceW

LanceW Senior Member

It sounds like you might need to travel to an EG/G&G show and be fitted.