EEEEUUUUWWWW - Breast Milk Cheese at NY Restaurant (would you?)

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by ChicagoRon, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    But if the wife is American shouldn't it be an unatural shade of yellow/orange?
    I think that would be a cheese product

2. crazyquik

crazyquik Senior member

This sounds expensive.

3. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

would the quality be consistent?

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

The reactions in this thread are very interesting.
    Do most of the guys repulsed by breast milk ? I am not talking about by-products or cheese I am talking about breast milk straight out of girl's breast.
    If you were dating a girl and she had a baby of breast feeding age, would you be repulsed by her breast milk?

I wouldn't touch her breast milk. Then again, I would touch her. WTF is she doing dating me when she just had some baby daddy splooging her?

5. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

6. Mr T

Mr T Senior member

The last breast milk I had was burped up by a baby while I was holding him above my head. It went right into my mouth - not good. I might have puked on the spot if I weren't laughing so hard.

Still, I would try breast milk cheese.

7. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

This is what the connoisseur prefers:

[​IMG]

8. Listi

Listi Senior member

This is what the connoisseur prefers:

[​IMG]

I prefer to make my semen based dishes in the mouth of the consumer.

9. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...ZgO6iD07AX83MJ I can't believe this is actually happening. I've eaten some weird stuff.... but I don't think I could stomach this.
    I dont get how people think its normal to suck milk out of another animal, pump it into bottles, and drink it. But its not normal to drink milk from their own species and call it weird or gross

10. CunningSmeagol

CunningSmeagol Senior member

I don't get how people can eat other animals but not humans. So weird!

11. Pennglock

Pennglock Senior member

Winner

12. Listi

Listi Senior member

I knew this would come up, dumbest argument ever.

Breast milk is produced EXPRESSLY for humans, cow's milk is produced EXPRESSLY for cows. The majority of species do not consume other members of their own species as a main portion of their diet, they consume members of other species. However, correct me if I'm wrong, there are no animals who drink the milk of other species in a normal context. I'm not saying that it's remarkable for humans to drink cows milk, but it is more remarkable for humans to drink cows milk than human milk. Ergo, it is more remarkable that we eat cow cheese than human cheese, and absolutely ridiculous that people find the idea of human cheese extreme, wrong, or bizarre.

13. ChicagoRon

ChicagoRon Senior member

I knew this would come up, dumbest argument ever. Breast milk is produced EXPRESSLY for humans, cow's milk is produced EXPRESSLY for cows. The majority of species do not consume other members of their own species as a main portion of their diet, they consume members of other species. However, correct me if I'm wrong, there are no animals who drink the milk of other species in a normal context. I'm not saying that it's remarkable for humans to drink cows milk, but it is more remarkable for humans to drink cows milk than human milk. Ergo, it is more remarkable that we eat cow cheese than human cheese, and absolutely ridiculous that people find the idea of human cheese extreme, wrong, or bizarre.
    To follow that logic through... are there any animals that breast feed from females other than their own mother? I know Humans once used wet nurses... I believe this practice is now fairly archaic.

14. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

Not my thing. I find the commercialization of her breast milk quite unpleasant.

Thanks, GDL, for the context. New York is the source of so many great stories these days.

15. lee_44106

lee_44106 Senior member

Hell NO.

And I'm surprised this is legit with the Dept of Health. Isn't it against the law to the SELLING "food" sourced from a human being?

How about if I sell some teriyaki human flesh? Assuming I buy it legitimately from a willing volunteer?