1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edwin Yoshi SX Denim Tokyo Red Selvage 29/33

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by vincent, May 16, 2006.

1. vincent

vincent Senior Member

I recently purchased this pair of jeans and only after realized that the fit was not for me.

I ll be completely honest, I ripped off most of the tags but I can assure you that they were never worn out. I tried them on once and unfortunately, they did not fit me properly, as I prefer a low cut waist.

I am looking to sell them for 50 dollars.

Thanks,

Vincent

2. jiomitori

jiomitori Senior Member

Hey, I'm interested, but I don't know exactly what these look like.

What did you not like about the fit? (or, how did they fit?) Are these washed or unwashed jeans? Could you post a photo or a link to a photo? And last, could you please measure the length across the waist for me so I know if they fit big, small, or true to size?

3. vincent

vincent Senior Member

sure..i will get the measurements.....

I sent you a PM concerning the Helmut Lang size 29