• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edwin Lee 101B '44 Riders 31x30 (lots of pics)

dk7m

Reaction score
I got these on a trip to Japan at the Edwin store in Harajuku last summer but never had the time to wear them because of my other jeans. Tagged at sz29, they stretched out to about a 31 waist even with two hot soaks. They are sanforized and selvage with a relaxed tapered cut. I had the inseam hemmed to 30" at the Edwin store and had the back pockets moved cause I didn't like the dungaree/rider's style pockets. These have maybe a week or two of wear Waist: 15.5" Inseam: 30.5" Front Rise: 10" Rear Rise: 13" Knee: 8.75" Hem: 8.25"
DSCN0042.jpg
DSCN0044.jpg
DSCN0049.jpg
DSCN0048.jpg
DSCN0059.jpg
DSCN0060.jpg
DSCN0066.jpg
DSCN0062.jpg
As you can see, there's not much fading or contrast in whiskering or honeycombs. The only parts that have a slight fade is the seat and wallet fade in the back right pocket and very slight fading on the hem.
DSC017360.jpg
DSC01738.jpg
These are pictures when I first bought the jeans, so you can see how the back pockets were moved. I'm selling these for $75 shipped in the US OBO, which is less than half of what I had originally spent on these jeans, as the retail was 18,900 yen or about $165 US with the ****** exchange rate last summer. Feel free to ask any questions and don't be afraid to lowball. Here's a link to a picture of the original catalog (third from the right) http://www.edwin-furutaka.com/lee/Lee-rvs1.JPG

dk7m

Reaction score
BUMP!! still for sale

I can do private eBay transaction listings as well

dk7m

Reaction score
buy these!! PRICE DROP, AGAIN!!!

dk7m

Reaction score
PRICE DROP AGAIN!!! half of original retail!

dk7m

Reaction score
Another bump... another PRICE DROP!

dk7m

Reaction score
Another price drop... Anyone want to trade?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads