"edwardian" suit?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by alebrady, Jul 6, 2006.

  1. alebrady

    alebrady Senior member

    Likes Received:
    Oct 20, 2004
    I am curious if anyone knows any british houses that may specialize in an 'Edwardian" sillhoutte? i came across the term in doing some research and it seemed to describe precisely what i was looking for - structured shoulders and clean chest (but not overly so), more lean and less width than the more traditional military style - i associate it with early bond films and am interested if some of the british makers that are available in the u.s. (i.e. dunhill, kilgour, T&A) have house styles close to this.

    any help much appreciated

Share This Page

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by