1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Edward Green's in NYC?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Panzeraxe, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Panzeraxe

Panzeraxe Senior member

I find the EG collection at Saks to be fairly uninspiring - anyone know of any other stores that sell EG in NYC?

Thanks,

Panzer

2. bry2000

bry2000 Senior member

Jay Kos
    Polo

Just picked up the EG Dovers (under the RLPL label) on the 606 last.  I am not sure that they fit me that well though; I may be offering them out on the buying and selling section.

3. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

Jay Kos, Saks and Asprey. Also RLPL at the Rhinelander. EG also can email you a list of retailers in a given area.

4. kabert

kabert Senior member

In CT, Richard's in Greenwich and Mitchell's in Westport also sell EGs. They recently had (and may still have) a sale going on that included EGs.

5. oscarthewild

oscarthewild Senior member

Where did you find these?

thanks