• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edward Green now available in HK

My View2

Reaction score
For those of you who are based in HK or are visiting HK, you may like to know that Edward Green shoes are now available there. I believe they are brought in by the same company which has brought in Alden. I have just received an E-mail notification from them about their move to their new address:

TASSELS - Gentlemen's Shoe Store
2nd Floor, 9 On Lan Street,
Central, Hong Kong
Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday1 2pm - 7.30pm
Enquiry: +852 2789 9911 / [email protected]

I am not sure about prices or the range of models available and I am definitely not affililiated with them in any way. I just thought this piece of information might be useful to some of you.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by My View2
For those of you who are based in HK or are visiting HK, you may like to know that Edward Green shoes are now available there. I believe they are brought in by the same company which has brought in Alden. I have just received an E-mail notification from them about their move to their new address:

TASSELS - Gentlemen's Shoe Store
2nd Floor, 9 On Lan Street,
Central, Hong Kong
Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday1 2pm - 7.30pm
Enquiry: +852 2789 9911 / [email protected]

I am not sure about prices or the range of models available and I am definitely not affililiated with them in any way. I just thought this piece of information might be useful to some of you.

cheers for that i will go check the place out!

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bet naturlaut camped out there the night before they got their first EG shipment.
laugh.gif

koji

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
can you gentlemen clue me in on where to look in hongkong for other shoe brands? c&j's, santoni, kenneth cole reaction? -ok, i'm just kidding with the last one, but i made you look!
smile.gif

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
can you gentlemen clue me in on where to look in hongkong for other shoe brands? c&j's, santoni, kenneth cole reaction? -ok, i'm just kidding with the last one, but i made you look!
smile.gif

C&J i have not seen but JL and SANTONI JM WESTON BURLUTI CHURCHES can all be found in lane crawford (centra)l in pacific place (admerality), what about GOEX????

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JL in Lane Crawford at the IFC Mall. JM Weston have a store in the same mall along with a stall in Harvey Nichols at the Landmark. Berluti are on the ground floor of Prince's Building, which alos houses RL and Dunhill, where you can find rebadged C&Js.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
went to tassel's last night had a look in very friendly staff - limited eg for now but will be getting some more in soo a cuple of months they said will keep you posted!!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luk-cha
C&J i have not seen but JL and SANTONI JM WESTON BURLUTI CHURCHES can all be found in lane crawford (centra)l in pacific place (admerality), what about GOEX????
ah yes geox!!! this brand is a godsend to those who think socks are cumbersome and unnecessary. my wife bought a pair of slip-ons for herself, quality was terrible.
laugh.gif
geox.jpg

Gatsby

Reaction score
I was wondering about the glaring lack of EGs in HK despite the heavy British influence.. most of the educated HKers I've met feel much more affinity towards the Brits than the PRC folk. Of course this is quite skewed as I don't speak Cantonese and am referring to the English speaking crowd.

Anyway, will definitely make a stop to Tassels once I get the chance- gotta love the no tax policy.. almost makes me want to buy Berlutis.. (actually the real reason is the attractive female manager at the HK Berluti store who can actually "talk shoe").

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not convinced the HK Berluti staff can do a good custom patina. I'd love to be proved wrong on someone else's dime.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
ah yes geox!!! this brand is a godsend to those who think socks are cumbersome and unnecessary. my wife bought a pair of slip-ons for herself, quality was terrible.
laugh.gif

geox.jpg

might be but the guy that owns the Co. in minted!

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whoopee
I'm not convinced the HK Berluti staff can do a good custom patina. I'd love to be proved wrong on someone else's dime.

at the time being they can not some time later this year i was told i when there the same day - as for eg i did not look at the price but dont think coz HK i a tax free place that thing are cheaper they used to be but now they are more expensive esp the big named brade this is to cater for the PRC market - as for Burluti's start price is HK $9000 and the last time i was in th UK the starting price was 400 quid

PRC customer only know famous brands they are not educated in what is quality just if it is LV, Prada etc!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads