1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Edward Green now available in HK

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by My View2, Jun 9, 2006.

1. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

What's the address of Tassels?

2. luk-cha

luk-cha Senior member Dubiously Honored

For those of you who are based in HK or are visiting HK, you may like to know that Edward Green shoes are now available there. I believe they are brought in by the same company which has brought in Alden. I have just received an E-mail notification from them about their move to their new address:

TASSELS - Gentlemen's Shoe Store
    2nd Floor, 9 On Lan Street,
    Central, Hong Kong
    Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday1 2pm - 7.30pm
    Enquiry: +852 2789 9911 / info@tassels.com.hk

I am not sure about prices or the range of models available and I am definitely not affililiated with them in any way. I just thought this piece of information might be useful to some of you.

you forgot it the first post of the thread!

3. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

uhm, thanks, Luk! [​IMG]

4. luk-cha

uhm, thanks, Luk! [​IMG]

no prob dude - when you back in town?

5. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I'm still paying for a couple of watches I just bought the past month, so all travel plans outside the country are on hold- ESPECIALLY HONGKONG with all that shopping and eating. [​IMG] Perhaps later in the year.

6. luk-cha

I'm still paying for a couple of watches I just bought the past month, so all travel plans outside the country are on hold- ESPECIALLY HONGKONG with all that shopping and eating. [​IMG] Perhaps later in the year.

haha cool let me know when!

7. kolecho

kolecho Senior member

Tassels are great to deal with. I can vouch for them. In fact, I deliberately don't buy my EG from London and get them from Tassels. Same shoes but what a difference in service compared to the stiff Brits.

8. JDV

JDV Member

Tassels are great to deal with. I can vouch for them. In fact, I deliberately don't buy my EG from London and get them from Tassels. Same shoes but what a difference in service compared to the stiff Brits.

This is really encouraging for us.
    Glad to know that we have more happy customers.

9. JDV

JDV Member

Oh, can you get hold the shaving balm by Nickel please? It's good stuff

certainly, we can get them in with our next shipment.

our VIP scheme applies to Nickel products too!
    it makes a little difference from buying them from the BIG chains. [​IMG]

will drop a post here once they are with us.

10. Douglas

Douglas Senior member

can you gentlemen clue me in on where to look in hongkong for other shoe brands? c&j's, santoni, kenneth cole reaction? -ok, i'm just kidding with the last one, but i made you look! [​IMG]

I just noticed a very small John Lobb boutique in the HK Airport, right next to/connected to the Hermes store. It was actually my first time seeing Lobbs in person.

11. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I just noticed a very small John Lobb boutique in the HK Airport, right next to/connected to the Hermes store. It was actually my first time seeing Lobbs in person.

Thanks... after going around 3 times since that last post, I pretty much know now. [​IMG]

12. turbotol

turbotol Member

Does Tassel's still exist? Their website seems down. If so, what are their opening hours?

13. sf_esq

sf_esq Senior member

I was there last month and it was open for business. They had a nice selection. I'm sure it's standard hours 10 - 6 or so.