• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edward Green mail order ...

john_sf

Reaction score
Edward Green shoes are not (AFAICT) sold in San Francisco, where I live.

I'd really like a pair of these:

http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/wp-...ploads/kib.jpg

Am I correct that this is an EG Kibworth 606 ? The color is Burgundy Antique, according to the source of that picture.

I am currently wearing a Stefanobi slip-on in size 8.5 (I wear an American 9.5) ... what size should I be shooting for in an English slip-on like this ?

How accommodating is a shoemaker like EG going to be about mail order exchanges if the fit is not correct ?

Thanks.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
I would get in contact with Tom @ Leather Soul Hawaii to get some definitive answers to your questions, and perhaps to help with your order.

LanceW

Reaction score
See if LS or Leffot has any 606s you may purchase to try on and then order what you want MTO. I have a MTO ordered January 29th that I am still waiting on so be patient with the process.

john_sf

Reaction score
Thanks. It looked like LSH was "sold out" of this particular shoe, but after contacting them, it appears they can make a pair for me for ~ $1300, including trees, etc.

JamesX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you tried Leffot? LS and Leffot are 2 very good places for high ended shoes.

LSBH is excellent on MTO times though. A Order was suppose to take 9 months, I got it little over 7.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads