1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edward green loafers on ebay

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JohnMS, May 18, 2004.

1. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior Member

I am not affiliated with this seller, but if you're a size 7 UK, you might want to check out this auction. I don't know of his feedback, but seems like a good price for the shoes. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....me=WDVW

2. kabert

kabert Distinguished Member

That is a good price. Ebay is an awesome place to buy EG shoes, as the name is little known. I have never seen the bidding on new EGs go for more than the mid-$400's. And, there's very little bidding. I bought a pair of brand new EG Montpelier's two weeks ago for $250 - I was the only bidder.

3. AJL

AJL Distinguished Member

These might possibly be my size. Is anyone familiar with these shoes? I perused the Paul Stuart websight & E. Green catalogue but do not see it. Last season perhaps? These appear to be narrow in the toe--184 last? If so, will this affect the fit, i.e. fit smaller? I am pretty much a standard 7.5D U.S., though my feet tend toward slightly wider.

Ordinarily I don't go in much for loafers/slip ons, though these are somewhat intriguing w/ cap toe & medallion.

Appreciate any input.

-AJL

4. Mike C.

Mike C. Distinguished Member

It's it just me or is that styling not too elegant, rather strange and ugly if I must say.

5. Carlo

Carlo Distinguished Member

6. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

I have it on good authority that one of "us" bought them. Looks like a good deal.

7. kabert

kabert Distinguished Member

I like them. Definitely not shoes that every other man is wearing. Yet, not trendy either. I've got a pair in black that I bought on EBay....