Edward green loafers on ebay

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JohnMS, May 18, 2004.

1. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior member

I am not affiliated with this seller, but if you're a size 7 UK, you might want to check out this auction. I don't know of his feedback, but seems like a good price for the shoes. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....me=WDVW

2. kabert

kabert Senior member

That is a good price. Ebay is an awesome place to buy EG shoes, as the name is little known. I have never seen the bidding on new EGs go for more than the mid-$400's. And, there's very little bidding. I bought a pair of brand new EG Montpelier's two weeks ago for $250 - I was the only bidder.

3. AJL

AJL Senior member

These might possibly be my size. Is anyone familiar with these shoes? I perused the Paul Stuart websight & E. Green catalogue but do not see it. Last season perhaps? These appear to be narrow in the toe--184 last? If so, will this affect the fit, i.e. fit smaller? I am pretty much a standard 7.5D U.S., though my feet tend toward slightly wider.

Ordinarily I don't go in much for loafers/slip ons, though these are somewhat intriguing w/ cap toe & medallion.

Appreciate any input.

-AJL

4. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

It's it just me or is that styling not too elegant, rather strange and ugly if I must say.

5. Carlo

Carlo Senior member

6. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

I have it on good authority that one of "us" bought them. Looks like a good deal.

7. kabert

kabert Senior member

I like them. Definitely not shoes that every other man is wearing. Yet, not trendy either. I've got a pair in black that I bought on EBay....